Man doesn't do anything after a guy slaps his girl's phone out her hand on NYC Subway

Only read up to 3 pgs but how do we know shawty is his girl? What if she's just his co-worker?
I always ask this question.

Why do we assume a video that is probably uploaded by someone that doesn't know ANY of those involved, knows the relationship between the two.

It is just a nicely titled video

First of all my wife would of got up real quick and spazzed :rofl:

To be honest that dude would have been laid out on the train. Growing up in the city you come across some crazy situations taking public transportation.

If you can't protect your wife/ kids you have a real problem

If you ask me The real victim here is ol boy in the red shirt.

Homeboy prolly had a rough day and was on the train headin to his apt to relax and eat a sandwich.
Then hector and marisol get on and see him talmbout "Se ve como un vagabundo lol" talkin bout his hair and his clothes takin sneak pics for ig

Aint his fault he aint got fresh melos hes strugglin right now

Little did they know he was privy to their mockery the whole time.

Im not sayin he shoulda done what he did but hes not some savagethats ouchea randomly knocking phones outta womens hands lets be real.

Theres two sides to every story and most of the time no one is completely innocent

Only read up to 3 pgs but how do we know shawty is his girl? What if she's just his co-worker?

Why do we assume a video that is probably uploaded by someone that doesn't know ANY of those involved, knows the relationship between the two.

Let my wife allow her coworker to sit that close to her and look at her phone like he was....

I was going to say....dude could be her gay friend for all we know.

And the Unc on the train could be justified for smacking the phone outta dudes hand. They coulda actually been recording him, laughing and ****.

However.......ain't no man going to walk up to me and disrespect somebody I'm with like that. Especially if that's my girl. No bueno. Not even on no tough guy ****. But that won't be tolerated at all.

Dude cowered and curled up like a bish :smh:

Last edited:
They're wild close for some co-workers.

Let my wife allow her coworker to sit that close to her and look at her phone like he was....

My main point is how we know shes actually his girl?? Maybe that's why dude didn't let his balls hang bc he didn't care about looking bad to girl in the video. What if hes gay?

Last edited:
I mean u take the NYC and them talking about dude factor out of it, me and my girl chilling and a dude does that I'm staying with my 1st answer, the [emoji]128299[/emoji] is being pulled out and it's up to him where it's going after that.

Every situation is different and you have to pick your battles. True, we don't know what precipitated this encounter but for this situation it would be lose lose for that guy.

As for me, my ex, the mother of my child. I have her back till we leave this earth. I would kill for her, and she would do the same for me. If that was us, that crazy man would have a slit throat, stab wounds to his face and would have gotten tased by her. She is from Bed Stuy, and I'm from Brownsville. There is no way we would have let that slide. The level of disrespect in that situation was too much. Again, I don't know what transpired before hand so I can't lay blame on anyone but if dude was coming that hard at us we wouldn't be able to let it go.

If you are by yourself, it might be easier to take the L but if you have a friend or loved one being violated, something inside of you just can't let that go down.

Back in the day my boy from Long Island and I were in midtown buying CDs from this spot on 34th st. I asked if he wanted to go to BK and chill afterwards. He was pretty sheltered and always got caught up in the hype of what he sees on TV and hears in rap music as it relates to the inner city. Robbing, shooting, etc. Long story short we hop on the train going to East NY Brooklyn where my cousin lived. It was pretty empty on the train and some dude tried to make us run our pockets. I played it cool and was like nah that aint happening. Then he flexed acting like he wanted that work. My friend was shook, I won't act like I wasn't shook too but having him with me didn't allow me to give into to that fear. I couldn't have his first trip to BK end with him getting robbed. So I pulled my knife out, and I told dude if he touches either one of us I will stab him in his mother loving face. I was dead serious, and I looked homie straight in his eyes letting him know I wasn't playing. He backed off and said you got it you got it, mumbled some other **** then got off at the next stop. My boy was surprised as hell, till this day he still says I can't believe what almost happened to me when we went to BK.

Last edited:
Maybe he had a stomach ache and felt that if he fought that something might of came out his anal cavity

Maybe he had a stomach ache and felt that if he fought that something might of came out his anal cavity

If you riding NYC public transportation with ya shorty, the only thing that should be able to come out your anal cavity is a razor blade

Depends on what kind of "girl" she is. If she's just a friend, date or FWB... :lol: Ain't doing ****. But she was my Wife, Sister or Mother? Dude would be eating out a straw :lol:

The way he bottled up though :lol: Look like a damn 5 year old getting disciplined. Pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom