Man oh man have I got some bombshells for you guys tonight....

fc6bbdd5c2097607eea8e04166ff1177d9f6be371b3bf8f7485114a521b41453.jpg

Next time the OP should just post the info. You had time to write two posts already and you're over an hour late on your info.

Ran behind at work. BUT i dont bluff so here it goes. Ok last time i posted a drop like this it was half speculation and a few things got cancelled or changed. Of course this could still happen theoretically, but this time EVERYTHING i posted is confirmed info I saw with my own eyes. Absolutely 0 rumors this time around.

- Retro 8's are returning for at least 2 new colorways in 2017. I think its an alternate Bulls colorway but it comes up as white/red/black. The second is a Green/Orange nicknamed Supreme. Unsure if its a collab. Style code is 305381-305

- Motorsport 4's drop Mar. 26, 2017
308497-117

-Another Retro 12 is dropping Nov. 12. Blue something is the nickname, sorry guys I forgot the exact name. Style Code is 130690-133.

- A Retro 3 is slated for Oct. 08. Black based. Style code is 136064-020

- Wool 3's drop Dec. 17.

- Speaking of which the Chicago/OG/Playoff/Space Jam 9 drops on December 3. The Space Jam 11 may get moved up a week to the 10th.

- The Jordan 9 Kobe drops Nov. 19.

- Black Cat Retro 13's dropping Jan. 21, 2017 Style Code 414571-011. The home/Bulls/Cherry 13 drops Feb.18, 2017 Style Code is 414571-122

- Retro 6 Alternate drops Mar. 11, 2017. Style Code 384664-113

The only thing I would be interested in is the Motosport 4's as long as they keep Spike Lee's dumb *** face off the shoe.

Thanks for the info.

To his defense it is tough to reveal information like this in todays age especially without the source finding out and possibly getting fired BUT... I took some flack previously for posting insider info but wasn't working at the time so, The right approach was to post in the beginning.

This is not breaking news to some on here tho.

So i waited just to read about things we knew about for a few months now ? Its like going out a female u wanted for months, you go out and she says... "UMMM, could you stop by CVS, my cycle just started, but we can still hangout

Alternate VI sounds interesting, any details on colorway? Red with black accents? Reverse Carmine? That would be dope

I wonder if these are the 'blue PSNYs'?

No I don't believe that is the style code for them. My hypothesis would be the Navy/Carolina blue jpints since those are the only ones that have been rumored forever that we don't have a style code for. But still this is borderline Trollanish to me. I mean his 1st post coulda been at like 8:30 and it's not breaking news to some like I said. But whateva.

Dueces.

Some may have known but i sure as hell didnt lol. That's why i got ahead of myself but if I was late to the party I will take that L man it happens. I got electronic verification of all of this info though rather than taking hearsay and running with it and its hard for me to get this info written down at work because it technically isn't for my eyes to see and there's no telling what trouble i could get into for sharing it. Nevertheless though I'm pretty satisfied that a few of these releases have concrete dates. Notably the Motorsports, and the 13's.

Some may have known but i sure as hell didnt lol. That's why i got ahead of myself but if I was late to the party I will take that L man it happens. I got electronic verification of all of this info though rather than taking hearsay and running with it and its hard for me to get this info written down at work because it technically isn't for my eyes to see and there's no telling what trouble i could get into for sharing it. Nevertheless though I'm pretty satisfied that a few of these releases have concrete dates. Notably the Motorsports, and the 13's.

No matter what anyone says, thanks for the info. I personally appreciate it and you doing this for us. Repped. 8)

i appreciate the info. It'd be nice to hear about some og 7s and 2s dropping.

It's nothing wrong with wanting to be right, instead of just having info and being reckless

Back
Top Bottom