Man oh man have I got some bombshells for you guys tonight....

No offense taken I know how the game is. I literally couldn't wait to post this when I was at work but today was hectic. Next time I'll just skip the suspense and cut to the chase when i can post it all.

No offense taken I know how the game is. I literally couldn't wait to post this when I was at work but today was hectic. Next time I'll just skip the suspense and cut to the chase when i can post it all.
Yeah we appreciate the info. Do you know if the Motorsport 4's will have Spike Lee's face on them? I tend to say yes since the OGs had it.

Appreciate the info. Out of the shoes listed the only pair I'm in for is the OG 13s next year. Can't wait!

Dudes don't mind me. I was just here for the laughs. If you noticed I did speak to his defense as well it was just getting dry in here and knew he wouldn't have forever to post after he posted and said it would be later.

Hopefully they do those 13s right! Motorsports will be copped if they don't have that silly spike logo! Kinda surprised there are more 8s to come considering how they sold last year.

Hopefully they do those 13s right! Motorsports will be copped if they don't have that silly spike logo! Kinda surprised there are more 8s to come considering how they sold last year.
but they were among the top selling shoes last holiday season

I just wanted to say thank you man I appreciate what you did... Some cats in here complaining... I know your intentions were good and you tried for the community... Thx... Some of y'all dudes need to get over yourselves y'all never drop any info.. FACTS!!! Y'all sound like a bum at a soup kitchen complain the food isn't as good as red lobster.... Just saying man it's corny to complain about something like this... If you knew some of the info cool, but don't talk ish to the OP when he was just trying to help... Some of y'all need some forum etiquette... I swear rant over!

Lol its cool guys thanks. I REALLY want them to do another WwE pack but with Retros and not jumpmans. They should do a collab with Enzo Amore too.

Yea it is cool and we also appreciate the word of the day again that seems to pop up in every thread some people are in that have this great forum etiquette. "Facts".

It's cool still with the same cats that are trying to call people on forum etiquette giving LC checks on Supreme V's a week before he's mis-posting an LC for the same Supreme V's he was LC checking like a pro previously. So he can get money quickly before the Dallas Sneaker Con. While ragging on the homeless in this thread for wanting better tasting food. Hmmm. Word of the day: "FACTS"

Some clowns just like to toot their own horn. I get it but them black cat XIII's definitely don't sound like clown shoes.

It's cool still with the same cats that are trying to call people on forum etiquette giving LC checks on Supreme V's a week before he's mis-posting an LC for the same Supreme V's he was LC checking like a pro previously. So he can get money quickly before the Dallas Sneaker Con. While ragging on the homeless in this thread for wanting better tasting food. Hmmm. Word of the day: "FACTS"

Idk what you're talking about fam... But don't come for me please don't... All I'm saying is dude was trying to help us and unused the homeless thing as an analog... You know don't look a gift horse in the mouth type thing... All I'm saying is we need to start treating people with respect and that's the truth as far as the legit check thing idk what your talking about.... I help out where I can but nothing wrong with getting another look from someone outside yourself they may see something you missed

But if you want to enlighten me on what your rambling about with the supreme 5'a by all means lemme know

Last edited:
Of course you don't. But your track record speaks for itself. People that are able to LC a shoe that they already own don't need an LC on a shoe they already owned. You did. And you posted it in the Supreme V thread not the LC section with comments that you needed money quickly for SNEAKERCON. But u tryna call someone else on forum etiquette when the OP admitted his mistake and got the sarcasm. Not scared of no one but the Most High bruh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom