Man oh man have I got some bombshells for you guys tonight....

Real talk man Nike wants to manufacture and control its own hype machine and gets mad when others with inside knowledge share certain things at times they don't deem appropriate, because then these people are controlling their hype machine. I've been the store Mgr @ FTL b4 and know that if this were traced back to the OP that he may get into trouble at his job. Mostly because the contract his retail chain higher ups has with Nike doesn't want the beans spilled by an employee of the company, they much rather do it themselves. Think about it remastered, price increases, mysterious sell outs/restocks/draw system, Nike Air, $400 price tags, $250 price tags, $225 price tags, holiday XI releases, Black Friday releases, the 1, etc... All created by Nike's hype machine not the OP.

By how the OP made a mistake he kinda is creating artificial hype, because these shoes may actually release and now we got more attention on those releases. I do appreciate the added info no doubt but there's just better ways to drop it. He started the thread by saying he was going to confirm rumors, release updates, etc.. No other source has confirmed this but him and some people don't like that with the added hype. No one has posted in the Undftd 8 thread in a month. I'm sure that will change now. I want the info without the hype so I don't have to battle resellers and 70yr old dudes to get a pair. He more than likely is well intended tho. That is all. Rant/

I'll sell my DS 2010 Chicago 13's and just re-up.

They better come with the Flints again too while we're celebrating the 13's. Hope the Black Cats will satisfy my need for the Altitudes. Tired of looking for those for a decent price.

Last edited:
Only major difference between then and now is hype. There are dudes on here that can drop nuggets like this and it's done on the humble. I can live without the hype mayne.

OP stirred it up like they were gonna drop every remastered top ten color way in history next year..lol

damn, some folks def in they feels in here. thx for the info op, although i'm not all that excited for any of the releases. maybe the 4s...

But how come the style code you gave was for the Cherrys?

Well the Cherrys aren't on the list. The computer says Jordan 12 Retro "Blue Shade" 11/12 so either something changed or there is a clerical error on the corporate level but all our info comes from JB. There's a gang of 31s dropping and it seems like there will be aqua colored versions dropping ASW. I'm only dropping info on what my eyes saw.

Well the Cherrys aren't on the list. The computer says Jordan 12 Retro "Blue Shade" 11/12 so either something changed or there is a clerical error on the corporate level but all our info comes from JB. There's a gang of 31s dropping and it seems like there will be aqua colored versions dropping ASW. I'm only dropping info on what my eyes saw.
Ok no worries, thanks for the effort
happy.gif

Ran behind at work. BUT i dont bluff so here it goes. Ok last time i posted a drop like this it was half speculation and a few things got cancelled or changed. Of course this could still happen theoretically, but this time EVERYTHING i posted is confirmed info I saw with my own eyes. Absolutely 0 rumors this time around.

You know if those True Blue 3s with the nike air for black Friday  are in production yet?
nerd.gif

Ran behind at work. BUT i dont bluff so here it goes. Ok last time i posted a drop like this it was half speculation and a few things got cancelled or changed. Of course this could still happen theoretically, but this time EVERYTHING i posted is confirmed info I saw with my own eyes. Absolutely 0 rumors this time around.

You know if those True Blue 3s with the nike air for black Friday  are in production yet? :nerd:
yea I bet they started end of may or so

Back
Top Bottom