manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

had them 2 weeks yes. i didn't even see this thread till just tonight and didnt think there was anything i could do. was gonna take the "L" asmost suggest, but thought it seemed like you were considering giving the other guy a refund back, so i thought i would ask. but since it was all my fault re:the paint its my bad. to me it just looked like it was repainted.

but you did hide the back of the heel on one shoe on purpose, and did not show them perfectly as you state. i gave you the benefit of the doubt because you areNT staff.

Originally Posted by themoy

had them 2 weeks yes. i didn't even see this thread till just tonight and didnt think there was anything i could do. was gonna take the "L" as most suggest, but thought it seemed like you were considering giving the other guy a refund back, so i thought i would ask. but since it was all my fault re: the paint its my bad. to me it just looked like it was repainted.

but you did hide the back of the heel on one shoe on purpose, and did not show them perfectly as you state. i gave you the benefit of the doubt because you are NT staff.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom