manglor is the greatest person ever but is a terrible seller (pics bottom of page 1 and 4 AND 14)

i bought a pair of cool grey 11's off of a seller on iss (he also listed them here on niketalk) he ships them quick i get the quick everything fine till iopen up the box and the shoes have ink stains on them (not the bottom or anything like the upper) the sole is coming apart, the back where the 23 is (for lakeof a better word) the "velvet" has rubbed off

below is the description given and i can link u to the actual page with pictures if u want me to he only shows 2 pics i asked for more pictures he gotoffensive and didnt do it read the last line if u want to know why i sent money anyway

This week i have a pair of size 13 Cool Grey XI's up for sale. Worn lots of times and there is yellowingbut some seaglow can make these BEAUTIFUL. A couple stain spots that can probably be cleaned pretty easily. Original laces and insoles of course. NEVER USEDFOR BASKETBALL so the tread is perfect. These would be a great summer shoe for rocking or even hooping. Put in a little effort and these will begorgeous.

i dont know how he thinks "stain spots" and permanent marker all over one side is the same thing add in the fact he says nothing about THE SOLECOMING OFF it actually looks like he tried to glue it back on

i will get pictures up as soon as i can get my digi cam back, is all i got is my iphone

AM I JUST A LITTLE OVER BORED HERE OR DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET?

when he listed them up on here i saw them and he had the "NT staff" logo under his name so i didnt think he would misinterpret his shoes ive sentmessages he has yet to reply

Originally Posted by Executive76

How much?

is it really important?

it doenst matter if i sent 5 dollars or 500 dollars the shoes should come as they appear in the pictures and as he described them in the above sentence

Given the fact that the description clearly informed you that the shoes were in need of repair, it was on you to find out exactly how much repair they needed.If you gave up on asking for extra pics because he got defensive, that's your fault bro.

Hate to say it, but just take the L and learn from it.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

How much?

is it really important?

it doenst matter if i sent 5 dollars or 500 dollars the shoes should come as they appear in the pictures and as he described them in the above sentence

It is important. If you got them for 5 bucks, you shouldnt be complaining...if you paid 500, you got YANKED.

Thats why you ask for tagged pictures with dates and specific angles of the shoe....its that simple.

ok but he didnt explain them he said stain spots that's it, nothing about permanent marker on one side and the sole coming off

i had bought them knowing they could use some cleaning but unless u know of something to get permanent marker off these are trash

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

How much?

is it really important?

It is important. If you got them for 5 bucks, you shouldnt be complaining...if you paid 500, you got YANKED.

Thats why you ask for tagged pictures with dates and specific angles of the shoe....its that simple.

so getting ripped off for 5 bucks is ok but getting ripped of for 500 isnt, so if u steal 1 dollar its cool but if steal 100 its not?

i sent 125 if u must know

Yeah thats harsh man. id be real upset too. thats why i stray away from buying items online besides ebay, people these days are sketchy.

How much?

is it really important?

so getting ripped off for 5 bucks is ok but getting ripped of for 500 isnt, so if u steal 1 dollar its cool but if steal 100 its not?

Nah I think dude just wanted to get a feel for how much you paid considering the condition you got em in. Because you weren't exactly rippedoff for the total amount since you received something.. You probably just feel as though $125 is way too much for the shoes in the condition they are in right?Regardless, you should always assume the shoes will be in worse condition than the pics show (Myspace angles FTL), but still dude shoulda been truthful,especially since he's as NT staff member.

While he diddn't mentioned the sole coming off he did make it fairly clear that she shoes were not in good condition. I think you should have know when dedidn't want to send more pics.

It seems funny how you're getting smart with people who are trying to assist you...but yet you weren't smart enough to see all the red flags duringthis transaction

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

How much?

is it really important?

Nah I think dude just wanted to get a feel for how much you paid considering the condition you got em in. Because you weren't exactly ripped off for the total amount since you received something.. You probably just feel as though $125 is way too much for the shoes in the condition they are in right? Regardless, you should always assume the shoes will be in worse condition than the pics show (Myspace angles FTL), but still dude shoulda been truthful, especially since he's as NT staff member.

exactly finely somebody gets my drift so u guys are saying i should just take the L?

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

While he diddn't mentioned the sole coming off he did make it fairly clear that she shoes were not in good condition. I think you should have know when de didn't want to send more pics.
i knew the shoes weren't in great condition i bought them knowing that, but the sole falling off is really something u cant just say"well o well i can still wear them" its a BIG DEAL and should be mentioned, im not really tryin to say the guy needs to refund me the money and isend the shoes back im saying that this "NT staff" member is full of crap

How much?

is it really important?

Nah I think dude just wanted to get a feel for how much you paid considering the condition you got em in. Because you weren't exactly ripped off for the total amount since you received something.. You probably just feel as though $125 is way too much for the shoes in the condition they are in right? Regardless, you should always assume the shoes will be in worse condition than the pics show (Myspace angles FTL), but still dude shoulda been truthful, especially since he's as NT staff member.

?????

sucks though, i would want a (atleast partial) refund if they aren't in the same condition as you saw.

but when buying anything "as is", that's the risk.

hope everything works out.

i knew the shoes weren't in great condition i bought them knowing that, but the sole falling off is really something u cant just say "well o well i can still wear them" its a BIG DEAL and should be mentioned, im not really tryin to say the guy needs to refund me the money and i send the shoes back im saying that this "NT staff" member is full of crap

what what
roll.gif

http://www.sole collector.com/forums/sz13-cool-grey-xi-infrared-90-s-bb1-pe-s-12-5-lebron-b-day-t794902.html

theres the seller page (i had to put a space in between sole collector) i will get pics when my cam is back

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

How much?

is it really important?

?????

sucks though, i would want a (atleast partial) refund if they aren't in the same condition as you saw.

but when buying anything "as is", that's the risk.

hope everything works out.
exactly a partial refund would be great, these shoes are a rip off for 125 bucks but for less they woudnt be
unless i read the description wrong i dont think he said anywhere in the post "AS IS"

Did some research and found out it was NT staff member Manglor...

heres the pics:

Damn dude sucks. I dont see the stains in this pic...

Originally Posted by parada45

Scammed by a NT Staff Member?
not exactly scammed because i did get the shoes but just got them not in the description described or the pics he provided

Back
Top Bottom