MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

very disappointing day indeed. :frown:
frown.gif

why did this happen? why move the RD from feb. 19 to april 1 in the first place? |I
tired.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif

does anyone have news/info about the stealths or QS?

anyone of you picked up the feb. 19 20's?

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Dang, sounds like none of ya'll bothered copping the feb 19 XX's. I supposed we're all saving up for the stealths and QS? :D
happy.gif

Those shirt sound real cheap/ugly for P995, does anyone have pictures? These are XX shirts right? Not the other legend/vintage shirts?I wish I was in PI |I
tired.gif

"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
What J's you got for me? Size 10-11
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

I got the feb 19 XXs kicksten, and balled in them last feb18 :wink:
wink.gif
they are great mayne! But still gonna cop the QS if they drop and Stealths which will surely drop. I'm not trying to make any hype or something but I think Nike PI is going to release them the same day as the worldwide RD.
Has anyone of you seen the commercial for the XXs? They are also suppossedly shown yesterday, as part of the jordan campaign april fools joke :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

^^ Yeah I remember Park Fairview offered me those wht/red/blk 20's one week exactly before Feb 19th (the original RD). I had wifee pick up a pair of wheats from them that day and she told me that I could buy those XX's before Feb 19th. I said nah, I pass... I don't like the colorway :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
then later finding out that they pulled it back out of the shelves :lol:
laugh.gif

"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
What J's you got for me? Size 10-11

Thanks. Is there any store around Paranaque or near it that might have the camo lights, like Alabang?

Also are there any more IV's(8-9) or Laser 2K4's in 9.5? If anyone can be kind enough to swoop on those, and send em to Paranaque, I'll be glad to pay you a little extra for your troubles, cuz that price is a deal.
kbtoyz902 EMAIL-kbtoyz@pacbell.net
WANTED: BROWN Air Rift 97 8.5/9

Quote:
I'll be glad to pay you a little extra for your troubles, cuz that price is a deal.

How about a hook up to Air Force 1 paranaque? :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

j/k
For sale: Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

damn any stores around Las Pinas other than SM SouthMall? gonna ask my cousins to pick up a pair. btw how far is Iibis from Las Pinas?
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

Hmm..aren't there stores in ATC and Filinvest? That's just like 15mins from SM Southmall...quicker if you use the Friendship roads :pimp:
pimp.gif

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

oh yeah, jsut forgot what they were called. but waht stores other than the nike stores?
btw anyone know what sizes are left in the CG IVs in Libis and the Olys?
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:trobledpnoi@hotmail.com
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

hey guys there are still lots of air zoom drive here in zamboanga :smile:
smile.gif
sizes from 8 to 14

liab03: what colorway of zoom drives???

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

hey guys, i know its kinda OT, but i just want to know. are the Xs going to be released here on the 16th?

thanks!

:smokin
smokin.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^^ that's a good question...is there any word about these dropping @ athletes foot like the altitudes since they're both limited? :smile:
smile.gif

ballerdoc, kingsten, carlo how are the flints selling over there? Do you think there's still a SZ 13 left? (not for me, just buying for my cousin) :D
happy.gif
thanks
For sale: Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

^^Nike park didnt have sz13s, only stadium accounts got that size. try stadium branches that are not located in busy area, for sure G4 and rockwell are already out of that size, and so is megamall :wink:
wink.gif

^^^ yup. retail price on those when it came out was 4,795 php. got my pair at that price from nike stadium last year...
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

hey manila nters! just wanna ask if they already have these kicks there..(or still have it)

VC4 - White/Black/Red or any white colorways
Jordan Pro Status - any white colorways
Jordan 10/16 - any white colorways
H2k5
H2k4 - white or laser
Nike Air Zoom Flight 2k3 - any color
*US size 12*

i would really appreciate if u guys tell me..if you know any other hot basketball sneaks there just post..(except XXs coz i got them already) thank you!!!

^^the VC4s (all white colorways). Jordan Pro Status, Jordan 10/16, 2k4s (blue suade) and 2k3s are still available here the PI. 2k3s and 2k4s are in the outlets. the only 2k5s here right now are the ASG colorway but I dont think they still got sz12 and only few stores got them when they were released

thanks man! one more thing..what about AZG (any colorways) except for the black one and the low whites coz i already got them..thanks a lot for the reply...

Back
Top Bottom