MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
im gonna return my flints and exchange them for some stealths when they arrive just gona add cash 2k! but im also willin to sell em for retail. but i ges u oredy have a pair just in case u want extras!

yeah, I already got enough flints :tongue:
tongue.gif
got any more for trade or sale? only NDS though.

No news yet for the QS andS Stealths, Sorry guys :\
ohwell.gif

hey guys,

just got back from nike park sm manila to get my flint 13s. i was hoping to try on the XXs to see how the ips cushioning is. to my surprise, my contact said that their feb 19 XXs (white/black/red) were pulled out, as well as all the stocks in nike park robinson's ermita. the reason is that it was pulled out by nike park g4 because it was being purchased wholesale.

my contact has no idea yet of when the stealths/QS are dropping. i just told him to reserve me pair when it arrives, because it might again be pulled out.

peace to all.

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

<------------------- patiently waits for the QS and Stealths til' April 9 at least...if they don't drop in PI I can still cop here...

kicksten, ballerdoc, carlo, kingcrux and the rest of MNL NT'er feel free to hit me up if ya'll want a pair of QS and/or Stealts if they don't drop there. I'm willing to help out and cop a pair for ya'll for retail + CA tax anyways...
"If J's be the food of love, cop on; give me excess of it"

For sale: DS blk/red 13s size 9.5, DS Oly 7s size 10.5
For sale: Lot of 100 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)
Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

^^^ thanks man. i might ask for your help if the QS dont drop here...

jojo,

my contact said that the guy is from makati, as the stocks from g4 were also bought, same as with those in rob. place ermita and sm manila. it was pulled out last april 5.

peace to all!!!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

jaysempire,

might ask your help if the QS dont drop here...

thanks!!!

G4, RP and SM MNL wholesale? Who is this guy? What the hell is he gonna do with all those pairs? Damn resellers |I
tired.gif
This guy probably have a shoe boutique somewhere in MNL and probably going to resell these to MNL NT'ers and shoeheads for rape :x
sick.gif

FOR SALE: DS Oly 7s size 10.5
FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)

Quote:
Blame this guy named . I think he has a brother here on NT.

|I
tired.gif
Words can't even express how i feel. Ima get banned on NT if i try to type up what i feel about this clown.. |I
tired.gif
I hope you guys there in the PI get yours
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

^^^ thats why my contact at nike park sm mla told me that if the stealths come out, he'll try his best to secure me a pair coz it seems that it might also be pulled out...

im much more interested in the QS XXs though. that is if they drop here. i was really surprised that at least two stores (sm mla and rob place-ermita) are confirmed to have really ran out of the feb 19 XXs considering its price for a basketball shoe here in the p.i., until the sales rep told me that it was purchased wholesale...

peace guys!

Found a Jay Ong on Friendster with this as his description:

Track Ho, Sneaker Pimp, Watchaholic, Ebay Junkie and Brand New Daddy!

^^LOL

That Jay Ong bought all the adidas 35th in Shoe Salon. >:
mad.gif
If I remember he also bought all the stocks of Oly 7 in Attitude.

s that your Bakla and everything will be all good.[/b]
[/b]​

Quote:
the reason is that it was pulled out by nike park g4 because it was being purchased wholesale.
this sucks and frankly getting out of hand. >:
mad.gif
we PI NTers should unite to bring this clown down or if this keeps up we should all complain to nike for this disturbing conduct of business of nike phil./nikepark!!!
thankfully i was able to secure my pair of feb19 20s and i have to say that i really2 love em so i dont want to miss out on the QSs and stealths when they do drop.
this is really getting out of hand. if the guy wants to sell kicks open a nike shop for christs sake!!! >:
mad.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Jay Ong has a brother in the US who is also a member of Nike Talk. He clears stocks, sends them to the US and then straight to eGay. I don't think anyone one of us can do anything. He's 35 years old and he's cool with people from Nike Philippines.

No wonder those fools keep on hating whenever I make a move.

Damn bastards.

eff Jay Ong, whoever he is. I guess Nike PI doesn't care; they only see dollar signs. I wasn't aware that Nike allows wholesale buys from regular people.

^Exactly! Nike PI is full of crap... I wouldn't be surprised if some1,2,3,4, from Nike PI is making money out of this reselling business.>D

so no more XXs? how about the stealths, will they ever release it or probably jay ong has em all..hope not

and by the way, what store carries the 2k5s? and whats the retail on them?...thanks
Code:
 In the hood they say Fifty man your sneaker look white yoJust can't believe Reebok did a deal with a psycho

DANG! Eff Ong >:
mad.gif

Its bad that the shoes are already pricey for regular PI shoe heads and he comes along and make it even harder to get shoes...

Even if you have the moolah you still have to look for the shoe you want...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

IMO this is a business malpractice on the part of nikepark coz look, even when ordering directly from niketown online or in stores they have a 5-pair limit per household, less for more popular models. so this cleaning out stocks is definitely not suppose to be allowed IMO.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to nikepark for allowing such things. and this is my 1st ever stoneface here on NT. i would understand if they allowed stocks that are left on the shelves for a few months but a few days after RD? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
oh, here's my 2nd. allowing him to purchase wholesale is a big mistake for NP. its a retail chain for christ's sake and even allowing for a top-of-the-line new model? this is really stupid for them to feed that guy's greed.
what we can try is report it to nike US head office or something if whoever here has contact info, email or something. i dont know if hearing a lot of voices complaining to nike head office if they will listen or not but at least we tried otherwise it might just get worse (knock on wood). im sure he started out small in the beginning like cleaning out stocks of month-old retros or something but look at the state now, cleaning out stocks a few days after RD! >:
mad.gif
the longer he keeps this going the more it will go to his head and feed his greed. and the longer he keeps this going the stronger his ties with park so...
if we dont act now it might lead to a state where we will always be left out on the good stuffs.
will there be no doubt in your mind when you call NP and ask if theyre getting "insert-limited-qs-j-here" and they say no they wont get them if their saying the truth?
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Quote:
eff Jay Ong, whoever he is. I guess Nike PI doesn't care; they only see dollar signs. I wasn't aware that Nike allows wholesale buys from regular people.

exactly my point. park is a retail chain... this is clearly a malpractice on their part.

Quote:
so no more XXs? how about the stealths, will they ever release it or probably jay ong has em all..hope not

doesnt it make you wonder that the RD of the stealths and qs is on the 9th and park still says they dont have their stocks yet? |I
tired.gif

hopefully you're wrong on that and stocks did get delayed. but if that is the case ot went beyond far.
to jay ong or his nt'er brother if you're watching: man, give other guys a chance its not like were competing with you as resellers we just want our share of Js. dont be so greedy there will be plenty left for you to resell. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I'm with the guys who voiced out their opinions... let's just hope that NikePI does come out with some sort of a limit/customer, but for some reason I'd have to find that hard to believe happening soon. My take on this is NikePark/Stadium and other stores will not care or implement a limit, as long as the stocks get cleared out that's what matters to them (managers).

Resellers give other people a chance to cop their pair... it's hard enough to save for the shoes, why make it even harder for them/us to cop?!
FOR SALE: DS Oly 7s size 10.5
FOR SALE: Lot of 200 Nike Baller Bands (great for resale)

At least Nike Phil. can now stop airing the XX commercials on local television stations. What's the use of promoting the shoe when peeps wouldn't be able to find the XX's in stores? :smokin
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom