"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

When y'all say y'all can't grill do y'all mean you can't buy a propane tank and coals, hook it up, turn it on, pour out the coals and start a fire? or at least by some damn lighter fluid, spray it on the coals and light a match? There's so many easy ways to do it that I just don't get how one claims they can't.
Throw a grill and some propane or coal/lighter fluid, and I'll figure it out.

Key phrase: 'figure it out'.

As for NOW, I don't know how.

"Can't"? Of course I have the ability. Fairly functional brain, working extremities, yadda, yadda.
Oh so you misused the word since you replied to my question. Okay.

Definitely aint hard to figure out.
Right.

So why did you respond to my preemptive reply if it didn't apply to you?

(This is where you say you shouldn't have.

Since it didn't apply to you.)
At that point it was kinda clear how sensitive you were getting over this given you didn't answer me the first time around. I responded to it cuz you replied to me and it was a gross assumption based off of your misconception not anything to do with me. Had to make it clear.

I'm not.

Told you I was overrated. :lol:

*shrugs*

Nah, last word: all yours... 'Master'.

:D
Ayo.

Never get when ppl try to go there with the Master in my sn, either comes off creepy or sad.

Last edited:
I have very (VERY) little interest in sports and sports talk is one of the most excruciatingly boring topics I can imagine.

Because Ferraris dont come in manual anymore
But you got pay extra to upgrade to automatic and that is expensive... but if that's you to each is own
If you have Ferrari money, the extra it takes to upgrade to automatic wont break your pockets. 

I told my dad today that hes still gotta teach me to drive stick, he keeps saying I wont like it once I get into traffic, but I'm not even worried about that.

Just need to find a hoopty to practce on so I dont burn out the clutch on a nice car

I'll just name some manly things I've done first

Joined the military
Shot an m-16 (earned expert marksman)
Been through a gas chamber
Jump started a car
Grow a beard
Drink whiskey straight
Have a deep voice that gets the females moist
Driven a u haul/moving truck
Worked for a furniture delivery company (stuff is no joke)
Smoke cigars
Dunked (once or twice)
I'm also pretty handy when it comes to repairs. Nothing too advanced tho.

As for the "manly" things i don't subscribe to
Grill out (tho I plan to learn when I get a house)
I don't like seeing argumemts/fights
I have a v6 Mustang that's an automatic and I don't give a damn what you think.

Last edited:
But you got pay extra to upgrade to automatic and that is expensive... but if that's you to each is own
If you can't afford two ferraris you shouldn't be buying one and with that in mind you should definitely have money to shell out for the automatic.

Joined the military
Jump started a car
Grow a beard
Drink whiskey straight
Smoke cigars
Dunked (once or twice)

My dude what are you talking about here? You surviving zyklon-b attacks and ****? That's beyond manly that's some addicted to warfare type ****. I didn't know you'd have to been through chemical attacks to be manly.

Last edited:
Idk why, but if I let someone else drive my car, it makes me me feel super good/manly to see them move the seat up cause they're too small to fit. :pimp:

Also wearing magnums. Don't smash enough to brag though.

And love whiskey,beer,and guns.

Actually, first time I smashed a skeezer. I pulled out a normal rubber cause I thought I was normal sized. So she sees the ultra thin joints, think it's a grey box. And she looked at me and said, that's not gonna work. I smashed anyways, but the next time I bought some magnums and my little dude no longer got strangled.

Actually, first time I smashed a skeezer. I pulled out a normal rubber cause I thought I was normal sized. So she sees the ultra thin joints, think it's a grey box. And she looked at me and said, that's not gonna work. I smashed anyways, but the next time I bought some magnums and my little dude no longer got strangled.
How big do i need to b to fit a magnum?

How big do i need to b to fit a magnum?

Idk, post pics to compare?

If you can't afford two ferraris you shouldn't be buying one and with that in mind you should definitely have money to shell out for the automatic.

Joined the military
Jump started a car
Grow a beard
Drink whiskey straight
Smoke cigars
Dunked (once or twice)

My dude what are you talking about here? You surviving zyklon-b attacks and ****? That's beyond manly that's some addicted to warfare type ****. I didn't know you'd have to been through chemical attacks to be manly.

It's a part of basic training for the air force.

Defeats the purpose of what? A ferrari with paddle shifting is no longer a ferrari? You can't drive fast or look good in it? Deez ******* know the difference? **** up

Back
Top Bottom