Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

Originally Posted by xTrill

hey has any1 ever been to Sole Addiction
do they have heat?
Major heat, best place in all of chicago IMO

The ones in the city are mad shady/hypebeasts

Originally Posted by thakickboss

laugh.gif
he said orange is his favorite color then he says its red. not too much heat besides the 2 and 9 pe's

Haha caught that too

Wow, y'all really are some haters. No wonder all the cool dudes with info barely show up anymore.

give marcus a break! he just get shoes handed to him. he's dont really know what's heat or not. he can basically get anything he wants like his father.he's more into style than breaking necks. regardless, it's cool that he showed you what he had.

Dude will inherit TENNNS of MILLIONS $$$..

At that point I could give 2 shhts about Jordan sneakers, or little brat kids on a forum callin' my "collection" wack.

Dude got much bigger things to worry about then some damn shoes, like playin' ball with some of the best, whippin' the hottest whips, bangin' celebbroads, living the life of the RICH and famous..

dudes on here are a pity..
smh.gif
smh.gif

man if i was given shoes all the time even without me knowing it i wouldn't care much for dates either i probably be more focused on my own future!!!

Must be nice to get any shoe you want, especially with your personal number on them. Does anyone know what colleges are looking at him?

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Must be nice to get any shoe you want, especially with your personal number on them. Does anyone know what colleges are looking at him?
I know he turned down U of Miami. I think he is going to Michigan St.

Originally Posted by Chris Paul 3

I can see him going to the UofI being that MJ just built a big dumb $!$ house out in Champaign

^^^^He's very athletic, just a lil undersized though. It seems like @ Young he was holding back a bit. Has interest in UofI, Florida, Michigan St

Originally Posted by Chris Paul 3

MSU PE's!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^^He's very athletic, just a lil undersized though. It seems like @ Young he was holding back a bit. Has interest in UofI, Florida, Michigan St
I wonder if North Carolina is looking at him? How tall is he?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I wonder if North Carolina is looking at him? How tall is he?

NC already has thier scholarships full for 09' I believe. He's 6'2" but can jump out the gym!!!

dang!!
i saw someone
w/ those orange darius miles/ marcus jordan 9s at the detroit autoshow in january
4 a second i was like dang....r those their PEs??
then looked up n saw the guy was wearing ecko....then i was like naaa ....FAKES!ha

Originally Posted by arrjae

dang!!
i saw someone
w/ those orange darius miles/ marcus jordan 9s at the detroit autoshow in january
4 a second i was like dang....r those their PEs??
then looked up n saw the guy was wearing ecko....then i was like naaa ....FAKES!ha

laugh.gif
yeah but the d.miles 9s are so hot that would be a sick cw for jb to release

Back
Top Bottom