Mario - You Overflow

Slight correction. Other than that, he not seeing Mario in anything
how about Trey just makes better music and can make hits? fine mario has a better voice then trey and hell half the young dudes in the R&B game but dude cant make great music like most of em. guys like Trey,CB,Lloyd, and Pleasure P  are all guys mario proably has more talent then but all of them make better albums then mario

hell it took Trey almost 2 Albums in to find his lane and role in R&B and once he find it he took off with it. mario still has zero idea what to do music wise

Mario's last 2 albums have had Parental Advisory stickers on them, while Trey has never had one

so this means what? what dude said was 100% correct. and trey has a history of getting grapic on a sex track mixtape wise or a few tracks on his album

its yall same dudes that been hyping and hold on for hope with mario for years now. face it dude is who he is. rememeber yall tried to hype the hell out of DNA...........
roll.gif
 that crap was TRASH and i swore yall had given up on him back then *COUGH* YABOYDIDDY*COUGH*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how about Trey just makes better music and can make hits? fine mario has a better voice then trey and hell half the young dudes in the R&B game but dude cant make great music like most of em. guys like Trey,CB,Lloyd, and Pleasure P  are all guys mario proably has more talent then but all of them make better albums then mario

hell it took Trey almost 2 Albums in to find his lane and role in R&B and once he find it he took off with it. mario still has zero idea what to do music wise

Mario's last 2 albums have had Parental Advisory stickers on them, while Trey has never had one

so this means what? what dude said was 100% correct. and trey has a history of getting grapic on a sex track mixtape wise or a few tracks on his album

its yall same dudes that been hyping and hold on for hope with mario for years now. face it dude is who he is. rememeber yall tried to hype the hell out of DNA...........
roll.gif
 that crap was TRASH and i swore yall had given up on him back then *COUGH* YABOYDIDDY*COUGH*
laugh.gif

happy.gif

didnt even bother w/DNA

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Better music is subjective...I'll leave that alone. Hits aka ##$%-I-wont-listen-to-again-in-about-month? ...sure
laugh.gif
. Whoever decides "this is what were putting on this album" is where the problem is cuz Mario actually has a lot of good music and different sounds.

CB is in a whole different lane, CB is pop so he's out the convo.

King Of Hearts...
sick.gif
roll.gif
...moving along. 

Pleasure P, most of his album was done by Rico Love and one hot Tank joint...

Obviously it's persona/label push cuz DNA was Rico Love too. I'm starting to believe hits tie-in to persona and he will never win regardless of what he puts out.

Trey - sexed up, Pleasure P - sexed up, Lloyd - not a factor at the moment, CB - king of pop

DNA wasn't trash. It probably wasn't your taste. And most of the tracks we projected in that thread to be on the album weren't there. They kept all them old tracks that were floating around for years on the album
30t6p3b.gif
. Nobody honestly believed that tracklisting was legit. U could of put that album together yourself minus a few new tracks cuz that whole album was already on the internet .
laugh.gif

##$% was dead on arrival

his best song from the past few
Definitely. I thought he was gonna go in tho, the way he was ad lib'n when he previewed it months back. He should of put some of that in there.

Whoever decides "this is what were putting on this album" is where the problem is cuz Mario actually has a lot of good music and different sounds.

i will give you that... he is like tank...... Tank puts out song after song before his album drops and most knock and writes hits for others yet expect for his last album most of the time his CD's suck
laugh.gif

CB is in a whole different lane, CB is pop so he's out the convo.

King Of Hearts...
sick.gif
roll.gif
...moving along.
my point was CB find his lane something mario cant do

King of hearts does suck. but his 1st 2 CD's are much better then marios add in loyd kills features right now. mario cant even get features

so this means what?

It means dude isn't afraid to get graphic on his tracks, or let someone else get graphic on them.  Saying he doesn't have an edge or isn't willing to lower himself to Trey's edge isn't exactly true.  Mario does it a lot less frequently, I'll give you that.  But you're acting like this dude is making wholesome Boyz II Men type R&B at all times.

"...going back to more of an R&B sound..."

"...going back to being a vocalist..."
That's all I really ask of him...

Where do you guys get your R&B info from?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

The aforementioned RNBuncovered.com, RNBXclusive.com and ThisisRNB.com
they all get most stuff at the same time but TIRNB is much neater to me so i just go there

Yo...hate on Mario all you want for directionless pandering, but I can't believe you guys didn't bring up How Do I Breathe...that was the jam a few years back
pimp.gif

Also, call it a candy-coated radio-chaser, but Ooh Baby produced by Jim Jonson off of DNA was a hot song. I couldn't believe that didn't really blow up...I mean it had all the ingredients...

But then again so do a lot of Mario's tracks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

The aforementioned RNBuncovered.com, RNBXclusive.com and ThisisRNB.com
they all get most stuff at the same time but TIRNB is much neater to me so i just go there
Thank you.
pimp.gif

I don't know how I've been surviving w/o this site after taking a look.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i think Music For Love could have been a hit...

it played on the radio for a few weeks then fizzled out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i can ALWAYS count on the same ppl in mario threads

trey was lost for a while too...when he first came out he wanted to be this sweet southern soul crooner then idk what he tried to be on his second album
laugh.gif

dude took a lil hiatus and got his *%## together and found his lane and took off...

end of the day, Mario is a swaggerless munkey...great voice but no. esp in this day of age you gotta connect with fans to sell and thats something Mario does HORRIBLY

Originally Posted by kingk777

Yo...hate on Mario all you want for directionless pandering, but I can't believe you guys didn't bring up How Do I Breathe...that was the jam a few years back
pimp.gif

Also, call it a candy-coated radio-chaser, but Ooh Baby produced by Jim Jonson off of DNA was a hot song. I couldn't believe that didn't really blow up...I mean it had all the ingredients...

But then again so do a lot of Mario's tracks
eyes.gif

Everybody else gettin off on Rico Love tracks except Mario
laugh.gif
...Hey Daddy, There Goes My Baby, Sweet Dreams (Beautiful Nightmare), Motivation...
30t6p3b.gif

I liked Thinking About You and thought Ooh Baby (or Stranded) would do something too. I think Soundtrack To My Broken Heart (Rico Love) or Starlight (The Dream)should of went to Pop Stations. They did nothing with either one of those songs.That album wasnt even bad - it just wasn't R&B.

I dont mind if he chase the radio here and there, he's good with any sound, but if it aint hitting...
eyes.gif
you better off  giving it a rest and just keeping it soulful

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think Music For Love could have been a hit...

it played on the radio for a few weeks then fizzled out

He killed that joint
pimp.gif

Go! wad dead on arrival too
roll.gif

There was literally like a year worth of pushbacks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom