MAROON VI #2013

Buying or passing?

• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:rolleyes these don't do anything for me, just way too plain, Im hoping for some blk infrared and Carmines on the 23rd anniversary of the vi, but good everyone that's been waiting for these

The maroon Air Jordan VI is THE shoe of all shoes. Imagine if you had 1000 DS pairs of your grails, then multiply that by 1000 and you still cannot match the feeling that a single pair of the Maroon VI's mean to me. Greatest atheletic shoe of all times easily IMO. If these had a definite date I would pass up on the GMP because the gold VI's arent in the same league as the maroon VI's. This news made my day!!! I must be dreaming!

Nice to see someone shares my sentiment! Just wish they had Nike Air on the Back.

Meh. I would like the Sport Blue VI to retro first! 

Last edited:
Rofl, I guess Sport Blues won't be a dream for long.
tired.gif

gotta love revisionist love. just like with the laneys and olives all of the sudden jawns no one wanted back then are suddenly everyones fave

Last edited:
Maroon 6s?  Pass.  Nothing but the ugly duckling among the other original colorways.  Every other OG 6 > these.  Maroon is just such an unappealing colorway to me.  

It's cool to see that JB is giving the people what they want. Sad to see that the # of un-retroed jay's is getting that much smaller.

might be blasphemy, but I'm hoping that this retro differs from the OG by increasing the amount of Maroon in the midsole, like how the Olympic VIs did this year.

Its a welcome addition to the retro catalog, but i'd honestly rather have sport blue vi's any day.

I don't believe this. Going by the current trend, 2014 will have a bunch of VI releases. So, why would these be released the year before?

Maroon 6s?  Pass.  Nothing but the ugly duckling among the other original colorways.  Every other OG 6 > these.  Maroon is just such an unappealing colorway to me.  

Back in '91, you were right. These and the sport blues sat and went on clearance.

Doogie Howser rocked them in the intro to that show though. Word to Vinny Delpino

^^^^ word. Back in the day if it wasn't black and red or white and red, the shoes were garbage and you'd be clowned on for having the throw away J's on. My have times changed....

Back
Top Bottom