Marshawn Lynch Progressive Commercial vol: lulz ensue

I **** with lynch
Even though he a Seahawk
His camps he does for kids
And every year he does **** for the community and gives back
From his talk to kids at programs around oakland
Or his turkey give awaya every year
He is that dude

w/o the media NFL players would be playing for $8 an hour? you honestly believe that crap?

and without athletes what would the sports media be doing? hm, I wonder.....oh I know, real journalism maybe? maybe on the front lines of some war torn country like a Vice journalist? Maybe coming home in a body bag?

that aside, this discussion is getting old, I've discussed this to ad nauseam elsewhere but I'll ad my .02 here...

Marshawn Lynch clearly doesn't want to talk to the media, for a good reason too. The media has long twisted athlete's words, mincing their statements so they can twist a story out of them.

That act is what's getting old, and Lynch really isn't the only guy in the NFL to feel this way. Arian Foster has long avoided the media for the same reason.

The media knows that certain guys do not want to engage the media because they've been misquoted for the sake of a story but they insist on harassing these guys all that much more.

The thing is, there's no shortage of guys in the league who absolutely live for the camera, they want every chance they can get to speak out, so it's not like if this policy of mandatory media time was done away with that there would be some sort of shortage of camera friendly personalities.

On the Seahawks alone you've got two absolute dynamite media friendly guys who'll gladly field questions at a moments notice, RIchard Sherman & Russell Wilson.

In Sherman you've got a brash, intelligent, high polarizing personality who isn't afraid to speak his mind. In Wilson you've got a consummate professional who is always cordial with the media.

And you've also got Michael Bennett, Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, & many others who have gladly taken the opportunities given to speak to the media.

So the policy in place that forces guys to cater to the media is just redundant, there's plenty of guys across the league, on all teams that will gladly speak to the media, and some that absolutely CRAVE the attention.

So why not let those apprehensive of the media just be?

What do they want from Lynch anyways? The same rehearsed bit every disinterested player feeds the media? I mean c'mon. You want an introspective look into his life or something?

I mean does his play not say it all? Guy has broken more tackles than anyone else in the league the past 4 seasons, he's had more yards running up the middle than just about any RB in the league during that span as well. The man isn't a vocal leader, he leads by example.

So what else is there for him to say? We know where he's from, we can tell nothing was ever handed to the man, we know that he puts every ounce of heart he has into every single snap of football he's ever played.

And as a fan of the game that's all I ever need to know about the guy.
Type that **** my man :pimp:
Repped

Does anything of substance come from these sessions anyway? It's all just cliched bull ****.

"They're a great team."

"Nobody believed we could do it but us."

"We just have to worry about taking care of our business."

etc. etc.
That's another thing, these post-game conferences, to me at least, are so pointless.  A bunch of people over analyzing things if you ask me.  At the end of the day one team played better than the other, thats it.

Like Lynch has stated, when he keeps it real, answers questions truthfully and gives his honest opinion, they fine him anyway for being himself.  Might as well just not waste time.

He does what he needs to do.  Performs on the field, keeps a low profile, been staying away from trouble, and gives back to the community.

Just say you hate black people that have more money than you. Especially "thugs" FOH :rofl:

The media labels him a thug the F he gotta answer to them for?

The media can't use the word n***** so they use the word thug now :rofl:

Marshawn Lynch is a piece of garbage for the way he acts with the media. Period. End of story. Amazing running back on the field, off of it with the media, he is a D bag.

Last edited:
I bet you do what your boss says or get fired though

nobody should ever have to be subject to exploitative policies.

the media will sit there and act friendly with a player to get an interview and then they'll turn around and slander the man's name & word.

there's just no way any sane individual should ever be okay with that.

maybe the media should start treating these athletes like human beings.

why is it the media cannot be dignified & professional with their approach but expect such treatment in return?

Last edited:

Wrong.

I'll be me regardless and make $ and be happy until I die.

When I interviewed for where I work now I told the owner of the company I don't like being micro managed and I wasn't going to waste either of ourtime if that's how they do things. I wear my hair how I please, while some dudes debate a part at work.

The Navy couldn't even get me to yassa boss and I checked an executive officer for trying.

I couldn't have been a slave in the past and damn sure won't in the present. And I'm on my way to being my own boss after a financial crisis that came after a divorce.

So nah. That **** don't apply to me.

Wrong.

I'll be me regardless and make $ and be happy until I die.

When I interviewed for where I work now I told the owner of the company I don't like being micro managed and I wasn't going to waste either of ourtime if that's how they do things. I wear my hair how I please, while some dudes debate a part at work.

The Navy couldn't even get me to yassa boss and I checked an executive officer for trying.

I couldn't have been a slave in the past and damn sure won't in the present. And I'm on my way to being my own boss after a financial crisis that came after a divorce.

So nah. That **** don't apply to me.

so do you do what your boss tells you or nah?

repped. 

I merely making fun of the feels the reporter had 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

I hope this is a satirical piece

the salt in my man's veins run deep.

That’s why the NFL enacted a rule that players must talk to the media. Writes Marcus Hayes in the Philadelphia Daily News:
“Lynch’s boycott of the press is no different from boycotting a meeting, a practice or a game. What if he mailed it in at the Super Bowl the way he mailed it in on Media Day? He is contractually obligated to be present at both, to perform professionally at each. It is part of his job, part of his duty.
“Duty should not be served. It is part of being a professional. It’s part of being an adult. Marshawn Lynch is neither.”

reach of the century.

Last edited:
Lol piece of garbage for answers questions with the same answers? Crazy

That guy is media though, if i'm remembering correctly. Hell of a statement to make about someone over something like that though. Good looks on the other vids, humanizes him. Not like the monster their trying to make him now for not answering questions.

If you don't do what your boss says you get written up. It takes a lot to get someone fired that is great at doing their job and half ****** a few other minor job requirements. Get over it. You all are comparing a 9-5 to a multibillion $ industry. He doesn't do what he is suppose to be he gets fined end of story. Not like the fines aren't being paid.

Meanwhile, Gregg Popovich is consistently condescending towards the media; and no one seems to care. 
laugh.gif

Love this dude

This is what athletes should be I hate these polite athletes I want them to be loud and in your face.

Good for him keep it up!

Meanwhile, Gregg Popovich is consistently condescending towards the media; and no one seems to care. :lol:
I think we know why.

Considering he's one of the greatest coaches in the history of the sport, he gets a little more leeway than Lynch.

Personally, I have no issue with how Lynch is handling the media. He doesn't owe them ****.

Although, if he was ever up for the HOF, these bammas DO hold grudges. Word to Art Monk.

Good commercial but that gif had me rolling

Never understood of guy doesn't wanna talk why bother him who cares, wonder is Paul Allen is picking up those fines for him?

Back
Top Bottom