Marshawn Lynch Progressive Commercial vol: lulz ensue

marshawn just a different type of guy. nothing wrong with that, been that way since his hs days from ppl that i know who went to school with him.

athletes and coaches have to be available to the media. that's part of their job. he is fulfilling his duties by showing up. i get that he got burned back in the days with some the reporters regarding his off field problems, but he should at least make an attempt to answer the questions. not every reporter is out to get him. reporters are the ones that basically give fans something to read and talk about.

as far as pop, he actually does answer a lot of questions from the media outside of the in-game interviews.
now bill belichek, that guy will talk down to ya :lol:

personally, i dont even care what these guys say. it's always the same questions/answers.

Last edited:
and the media just asks him dumb ******* questions for no ******* reason, except lazy journalism.

maybe ask a pertinent, thoughtful question and maybe Pop will respond with a thoughtful answer.

************* will be like "so you guys lost tonight, why was that".

were they NOT watching the game? did they not see that maybe the Spurs didn't play good team defense or turned the ball over 5,432,434,130 times in the 2nd half?

probably not, they're probably sitting around contemplating a ******* hotdog.

that's why Pop gets tight, because folks ask him THE stupidest damn questions ever. It's extremely lazy on their part. It's like these folks have ZERO basketball IQ.
I've seen Pop be a complete **** when it wasn't even nearly warranted.

I seen him give a sideline interview to David Aldridge...one of the most respectful and knowledgable journalists in the sports...and he was a tool for no reason at all. His act seems contrived at times.

I've seen Pop be a complete **** when it wasn't even nearly warranted.

I seen him give a sideline interview to David Aldridge...one of the most respectful and knowledgable journalists in the sports...and he was a tool for no reason at all. His act seems contrived at times.

in-game interviews, half-time interviews are THE most annoying thing ever, I mean as a fan I don't really even want to hear that ****.

it's always some stupid *** obvious question.

Signs contract agreeing to media days

Acts like media is doing them a disservice

bruh stop it, he's forced to do it or else he can't make a living doing what he's worked his entire life to do.

why him? when there are other guys who are willing to do it even if there was no contractual obligation?

With all the tomfoolery that goes on these days I wouldn't take a pic with random females either.

You never know who you're dealing with and that ***** may try to extort you, create false stories to **** your home life up or hold the pic for that false tell all opportunity down the road.

:smh:

***** might **** around and be on that Summer Jam screen like Cosby being nice to people. **** that.

Last edited:

bruh stop it, he's forced to do it or else he can't make a living doing what he's worked his entire life to do.

why him? when there are other guys who are willing to do it even if there was no contractual obligation?

he's one of the bigger stars in the league and the league loves to pimp their athletes out to market the shield
ken griffey jr was a jackass to the media and hated most reporters, but he still did his job. he's a unanimous HOF, but some of these writers probably arent even gonna vote for him bc of that

Last edited:

Stop what? Tf? You sign a contract and then feel some type of way that you have to do what you signed?

Can't be srs

he's one of the bigger stars in the league and the league loves to pimp their athletes out to market the shield
ken griffey jr was a jackass to the media and hated most reporters, but he still did his job. he's a unanimous HOF, but some of these writers probably arent even gonna vote for him bc of that

So what? Think Lynch gives a damn about that?

The guy came out and said why he doesn't field these questions, it's because it's always focused on him when he would rather the focus be on his teammates.

To paraphrase what he said, he basically believes that as a RB, so much has to be done by the other positions on the team (the linemen, the receivers, the QB) for him to be able to do his job successfully.

So when reporters talk about how well he did, he would rather the focus be on his linemen, or on Wilson for opening up the running game with his own legs, keeping opposing defenders off-balance.

So when I hear that, I realize that this guy, when it's all said and done, will likely give zero damns about what has essentially become a glorified popularity contest in the HOF.

They can't take away what he did as a part of the Seattle Seahawks, they can't take away his championships as a part of the Seattle Seahawks and they can't take away his NFL & franchise records as a member of the Seattle Seahawks.

So if he doesn't make the HOF, it doesn't matter. His legacy is already cemented in the annals of NFL history. And really, there's always a line at the RB position to get into the HOF, Jerome Bettis has had to wait what? 3-4 years of being eligible without having gotten in yet?

He'll get in, and when it's Lynch's time, he'll be in eventually as well. They may snub him for a number of years but eventually, you can't deny greatness.

Marshawn Lynch personifies football greatness.

Stop what? Tf? You sign a contract and then feel some type of way that you have to do what you signed?

Can't be srs

I'm dead serious, just because something is a policy doesn't make it alright.

Lots of companies have had exploitative policies, both in the past and even still, now.

This policy is asinine, since we know damn well there are no shortage of players who crave media attention in the NFL & all across all sports.

^im not even talking about his HOF credentials. if you got to answer the same questions, it's whatever. reporters got to put something down on their articles after the gm. you think reporters like asking the same questions as well? they got jobs to do as well. you taking this way too close to your heart :lol:

we aint asking the third string running back what marshawn did on a certain play.

Last edited:
^im not even talking about his HOF credentials. if you got to answer the same questions, it's whatever. reporters got to put something down on their articles after the gm. you think reporters like asking the same questions as well? they got jobs to do as well. you taking this way too close to your heart :lol:

yep, I do think reporters like asking the same questions, especially when they do it with a cocksure, condescending attitude.

especially when they're trying to angle and bait hoping that a guy says something they can spin into controversy.

yep, because they're not making an effort to ask any intelligent questions.

Is Marshawn really a Hall of Famer with only 8,695 career rushing yards? At this point AP has a stronger case for the Hall than Beast.

Last edited:
marshawn-lynch-ghostride-o.gif

Forever the GOAT celebration

Dude is KNOWN in Seattle to be a ****. He comes through my job from time to time and whenever customers ask for a picture, he'd rudely say, 'NAH, I'M NOT TAKING PICTURES WIT CHU!'

One of my coworkers saw him at a club and she snapped a pic of him. He grabbed her phone and deleted it.

Where you work homie? Cuz everyone I know that met him said he's a chill dude aslong as you ain't asking and saying stupid **** like the media

Dudes hating on Pop because he's white, educated, rich and keeps winning. :pimp:

Ya'll mad :smh:

Dude is KNOWN in Seattle to be a ****. He comes through my job from time to time and whenever customers ask for a picture, he'd rudely say, 'NAH, I'M NOT TAKING PICTURES WIT CHU!'

One of my coworkers saw him at a club and she snapped a pic of him. He grabbed her phone and deleted it.
Where you work homie? Cuz everyone I know that met him said he's a chill dude aslong as you ain't asking and saying stupid **** like the media
Wherever he works, the customers don't know how to approach a street cat with respect.... 

Snapping pics of a man at the club like she's papparazzi too... lame

Wherever he works, the customers don't know how to approach a street cat with respect.... 

Snapping pics of a man at the club like she's papparazzi too... lame

Yeah if you working you shouldn't be asking for pics at all

Can't be srs
He's fulfilling his obligation by showing up and answering questions....

What else is there to argue?

They aren't fining him anymore because he's already following the protocol in his contract.

If you don't like how he answers the questions, then go ahead and petition for more detailed clauses in the contract.

Until then, he's doing his job... and the league's legal team agrees.

Can't be srs
He's fulfilling his obligation by showing up and answering questions....

What else is there to argue?

They aren't fining him anymore because he's already following the protocol in his contract.

If you don't like how he answers the questions, then go ahead and petition for more detailed clauses in the contract.

Until then, he's doing his job... and the league's legal team agrees.

Don't know why you quoted me because my response was a response to people saying he shouldn't have to deal with the media.

Can't be srs

Brah he didn't negotiate and sign a contract agreeing to do media days by themselves

That probably is in the NFL and Player Association's CBA, in which the I believe the Player Association lets the league mandate media time so they can negotiate TV contracts and such more freely.

Marshawn as little to no power over his mandated time with the media, it is something that comes standard with his deal

So please to make it out like he explicitly agreed to do something and is now backing out. He has no bargaining power on the issue

Secondly no where does it say he has to give good answer, he is fully allowed to say "I'm thankful" in repsonse to every question he is asked and still fullfill the terms of his contract

-Anyone correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know the NFL's CBA very well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom