MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
None of the villains were intimidating, but Cottonmouth was the most complex, and hell, Mahershala is just a good actor. Stryker was way too campy to take seriously. Still loved it overall though, the way it made me feel, the culture and the relevant themes. This is a black 7.5/8.

I'm sick of simple *** dudes complaining about how this show was "too political". I stopped talking to non-black people about the show in general. I think they were expecting no plot and senseless violence and the show made them have to think. :smh:

I'm as white as cream cheese and I loved this show, thought Marvel and Netflix hit it out of the park.

I liked Shadez. Cottonmouth couldn't stay around forever. He was all talk while Mariah is the true menace. Glad they built her up. I appreciated Diamondback although he was campy. He was more brutal than Cottonmouth

diamondback was so goofy. Him and kingpin should have out and sound ridiculous together.

I didn't mind him...but I almost puked when he was kissing della reese.
roll.gif

roll.gif

I hated Shades. Such a cornball.

Shades may very well have been the worst villain in this series to be honest. :smh: Son couldn't stop kissing Mariah's *** or acting like he was the baddest dude around, despite barely ever doing anything to make himself intimidating. And that ending where Mariah kissed him was disgusting. :smh: Damn near went blind.

It looked like she bit his lip more than she kissed him. He'll take whatever he can get from her.

Last edited:
Once diamondback became the villain an it went downhill.

Last edited:
I know we're supposed to accept most conicdences in shows and movies but diamondback's relation and location to luke was too convenient.

Back
Top Bottom