Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

re:snap

IMG_8488.jpeg

yah i honestly cant do the math :lol:

my brother keep insisting i remove super skrull i keep telling him it gets me crazy wins against ongoing decks which a lot are using/trying right now

Super Skrull and Rogue are game changers now. But I’m playing Modok Discard so they’re basically useless. Go ahead and steal Morbius lol

i dont have rogue on my current ongoing deck but i do have cosmo for those darn discards and their invisible woman, i just avoid the lane dracula is on and its usually a win

cosmo is also a good deterrent against enchantress and rogue so its usually where i play ms marvel+im+onslaught or ms marvel+klaw+onslaught

Whenever I see Cosmo it’s Dracula or HellCow going there. Why yes, thank you for the 8 power with no risks

most want hellcow to destroy apoc though as a growing donation for dracula

and honestly id be glad to have those two cards in one location because you probably placed em there during t4 and t5 and the other locations are now susceptible to ms marvel+onslaught combo, plus theres a good chance that gets beat if i add im in that location with cosmo, i think thats about 60 power with those four in one location and ten one power for each location

its really all rng though, thats th ebiggest factor

I’ve been winning off Modok on 6 some games too. Ppl assume if no Modok on 5, you don’t have it because Chavez is usually the draw on 6

i finished the game. I see that’s where they heading, but if they don’t have the third one with GG as peters main :smh: with so much history. MM needs that side game like last one :lol: we won’t see a game for like 3-5 years tho :frown:

i think they follow the same recipe from sm1 then miles game

a silk game might come out then sm3 where miles is mentoring

plus the srudio pretty much said its miles game now
I know. I’m saying a Silk game would be fun (just don’t add Spider Gwen suits) lol

yall think thwyll release a venom game?

need an update on the wolverine game too, hoping he shows up in a dlc or something

Wildly crazy how one of Sony departments can give us one of the best venoms with their games and then their movie department has the dumbest and goofiest venom as well and we already had a goofy venom :lol:

“Surf the web surf the web”

That venom section was fantastic. I definitely thought they were gonna throw in atleast 1 more section and was disappointed.

Was I the only one thinking that Miles' mom hooked up with Uncle Aaron? Especially when he moved into the same building? lol

Did anyone preorder the PlayStation Portal from
The PlayStation store? I preordered mines back in September and I keep checking g the order status, but it still says “preparing to ship”, but it’s suppose to come tomorrow. Is this a common thing from pre ordering from the PS store site? Just wondering

Back
Top Bottom