MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

copped when gamestop opens. add fnexrobg on xbox to catch a beat down
tongue.gif

Someone please make me an avy of deadpool (moon)walking backwards!
#@%* is hilarious.

25% Bonus @ Gamestop still going on towards this game. Traded in my CoD:BO's / SSFIV (Waiting for AE) and FFXIII, game totally paid off
pimp.gif

anybody know where i can get my PS3 TE stick dual modded? whethers its in NY/NJ or a good trusted website?

The worst feeling in the world was picking this game up, then having to head into work.
30t6p3b.gif
Work is going by pretty fast, though.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Kmart is giving a $25 gift card for buying it there. To bad the K-Mart closest to me are over 30 minutes away and are in bad ghetto parts of my city. That why I don't shop there anymore

I would say 30 minutes is worth basically $25 off for MvC3.

Anyone order from CD Universe? I ordered from them and I'm just curious how long shipping takes. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Pendemic

quick question, has any beat GALACTUS at the end? im having a hard time

Not that hard my man
-Block his flick, smash, and his regular attacks
-Hand clap, high jump in the middle to avoid
-Single laser beam, get in the left corner and block. It should hit you a little bit, but once it angles up you should be clear for attacks on the ground.
-That crazy laser that fills up the screen, well good luck surviving it, but I did notice he can be attacked and he will stop the move if you do enough damage.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

The worst feeling in the world was picking this game up, then having to head into work.
30t6p3b.gif
Work is going by pretty fast, though.
Exactly! Picked up my SE copy from best buy before I came to work. Cant do much but sit at my desk and look at it, and watching the videos in the thread is killing me. Then I have an evening class after work.

2hhpx1w.jpg

migmyq.jpg

waiting to get home

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone order from CD Universe? I ordered from them and I'm just curious how long shipping takes. 
ohwell.gif

i ordered the se and paid for tracking and was supposed to arrive wed-friday but my order still says processing...i dont want to cancel till i have a se in hand 

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Kmart is giving a $25 gift card for buying it there. To bad the K-Mart closest to me are over 30 minutes away and are in bad ghetto parts of my city. That why I don't shop there anymore

I would say 30 minutes is worth basically $25 off for MvC3.
I just got back from renting the game and Little Big Planet 2 for $15 bucks at my local blockbuster.

Fighting games I don't buy because I know within a week or 2 I'll be bored and done with the games.

To many good games coming out this year and I'm trying to limit myself to buying 1 game a month
laugh.gif
. Next month copping MLB 11 The Show, my b-day is in April so I'll probably get Portal 2 as a gift and will buy myself the Ico/ Shadow Of The Colossus HD remastered collection, May I'm copping and already have L.A. Noire pre ordered and paid off.

Back
Top Bottom