Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

Derek fisher a dirt bag but I randomly sent my best friend girl a d-pic on Facebook so who am I to judge

love is love 
laugh.gif

Seems DC's new trolling tactic is to imitate Ksteezy :smh:
No. It'll only be because he's a bad coach who really should've never got a head coaching job to begin with. Straight up special circumstances that he landed the Knicks gig.

If he gets an assistant job and works his way up the ranks the right way don't be surprised if he does get another head coaching job though.

Man, If Kurt Rambis can get multiple chances as a head coach...anything can happen.

I'm saying this Matt Barnes incident doesn't bode well for D-fish and a future "locker room". What he's doing is frowned upon.

Yall dont know that.

Mark Jackson cant get a job either, was he smashing Ayesha?

Bar ain't too high, but Jackson is a terrible coach.

Its all making sense now.

Fish: She does what?!? Maan, thats a keeper bruh...

Barnes: Man FDB, she get on my last nerve..whoppty whoop..Im bout to dead this ****.

Fish: Man, you trippin bruh. Just calm down....Keep talking, Ima take her off ya hands.

Barnes: :lol: Whateva ****. Yea aight, take her.

It happened.

Its all making sense now.

Fish: She does what?!? Maan, thats a keeper bruh...

Barnes: Man FDB, she get on my last nerve..whoppty whoop..Im bout to dead this ****.

Fish: Man, you trippin bruh. Just calm down....Keep talking, Ima take her off ya hands.

Barnes: :lol: Whateva ****. Yea aight, take her.

It happened.
And 90 miles later....we got a butthurt Matt Barnes :lol:

Yo this changes everything if true! If Gloria is a squirter, all savagery is justified. Snakes in the grass are allowed to try and steal your girl by any means necessary if she's a gushing queen. Rules is rules. It stumps all moral codes. It's up to the alpha males to protect his assests in that case.

See Supreme Court ruling 2002 : The State vs. Cytherea.

Yo this changes everything if true! If Gloria is a squirter, all savagery is justified. Snakes in the grass are allowed to try and steal your girl by any means necessary if she's a gushing queen. Rules is rules. It stumps all moral codes. It's up to the alpha males to protect his assests in that case.

U really used a Supreme Court ruling to justify snake behavior? :lol:
The Supreme Court also ruled slavery was legal at one point. It doesn't mean it's right. :lol:

The Supreme Court also ruled slavery was legal at one point. It doesn't mean it's right. :lol:
:smh: Did you really not get his joke? I mean even if you don't know who Cytherea is c'mon

Geez yall dudes are something else.

:smh: Did you really not get his joke? I mean even if you don't know who Cytherea is c'mon

Geez yall dudes are something else.
Let me get my historical fax on b

Back
Top Bottom