Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

Yo this changes everything if true! If Gloria is a squirter, all savagery is justified. Snakes in the grass are allowed to try and steal your girl by any means necessary if she's a gushing queen. Rules is rules. It stumps all moral codes. It's up to the alpha males to protect his assests in that case.

See Supreme Court ruling 2002 : The State vs. Cytherea.
U really used a Supreme Court ruling to justify snake behavior? :lol:
The Supreme Court also ruled slavery was legal at one point. It doesn't mean it's right. :lol:
:smh: Did you really not get his joke? I mean even if you don't know who Cytherea is c'mon

Geez yall dudes are something else.
Let me get my historical fax on b
What historical fax?

He made it up. It was a ******* joke.

Who is so dumb they think the Supreme Court had a ruling about dudes being allowed to holla @ chicks who can squirt even if they ya boy's ex?

Are you serious right now?

Don't push Zik cuz he's close to the edge 
laugh.gif

My ***** has just about had enough 
roll.gif

Not to be a debbie downer but Cytherea was one of my favorites and curious to see what she was up to I googled her name a few months ago. I posted in the white women thread about seeing an article talking about how 3 armed teenagers broke into her house and gangraped her while her kids were in the other room. SMH. It legit made me sad the whole day.

I was browsing through a few squirting tumblrs today and saw a pic of her too.

Last edited:
Not to be a debbie downer but Cytherea was one of my favorites and curious to see what she was up to I googled her name a few months ago. I posted in the white women thread about seeing an article talking about how 3 armed teenagers broke into her house and gangraped her while her kids were in the other room. SMH. It legit made me sad the whole day.

i was browsing reddit IamA yesterday, and actress tory lane was asked who was on her "no list" and cytherea name popped up. apparently, she couldn't hold her bowels and fudged up the rented mansion. so nobody got paid for that day.

And now I can never watch another scene of hers. Rape will always pop into my head.

It say if they ever catch who did it?

And now I can never watch another scene of hers. Rape will always pop into my head.

It say if they ever catch who did it?

One article said it was 3 guys who broke in and another said it was 5 and 3 were caught. Didn't see which one was more recent.

Yo this changes everything if true! If Gloria is a squirter, all savagery is justified. Snakes in the grass are allowed to try and steal your girl by any means necessary if she's a gushing queen. Rules is rules. It stumps all moral codes. It's up to the alpha males to protect his assests in that case.

See Supreme Court ruling 2002 : The State vs. Cytherea.
U really used a Supreme Court ruling to justify snake behavior? :lol:
The Supreme Court also ruled slavery was legal at one point. It doesn't mean it's right. :lol:
:smh: Did you really not get his joke? I mean even if you don't know who Cytherea is c'mon

Geez yall dudes are something else.
Let me get my historical fax on b
What historical fax?

He made it up. It was a ******* joke.

Who is so dumb they think the Supreme Court had a ruling about dudes being allowed to holla @ chicks who can squirt even if they ya boy's ex?

Are you serious right now?
giphy.gif

lol chill fam I was just joking too

Why is every thread on General a battle between Zik and DC that no one else cares about?

Why is every thread on General a battle between Zik and DC that no one else cares about?

Similar personalities, they incite responses from others and amongst themselves to create a reasons for discussion.

Low key, they despise what Fisher did, but that troll comment about Super Soaking got these boys excited as they started creating mental imagery inside their heads. Troll Fetish.

Similar personalities, they incite responses from others and amongst themselves to create a reasons for discussion.

Low key, they despise what Fisher did, but that troll comment about Super Soaking got these boys excited as they started creating mental imagery inside their heads. Troll Fetish.
Low key, I really don't.

That's DC.
Is this really happening in every thread on General?

What are me and DC arguing about in the Funko pop thread or Tom Clancy The Division thread? :nerd:

Low key, I really don't.

That's DC.

What are me and DC arguing about in the Funko pop thread or Tom Clancy The Division thread? :nerd:

Nvm :smh: All makes sense now. I only wish your opinions were as interesting as you clearly think they are.

Low key, I really don't.

That's DC.

Nvm :smh: All makes sense now. I only wish your opinions were as interesting as you clearly think they are.
What it comes down to is you want threads to cater to you and then you whine about them when they don't. If you don't like something don't read it.

NT provides ways where we can now avoid any kind of poster we don't care for to an extent. Make use of it.

This really isn't about what I think about my opinions.

Last edited:
I acknowledge that i know how to strum that feline like a guitar hero. After making a chick squirt numerous times and thus having to clean my new mattress, i began lying a guard between her erotic region and the bed: a trash bag in the middle of a folded large towel. I referred to it as the skeet sheet. she didn't like that name. maybe cream screen would've been better. whatever the case, it prevents me from cleaning up whatever that euphoric release is.

Watch one of you clowns believe this nonsense and try and make a girl squirt who doesn't :lol:

Don't play yourself

Back
Top Bottom