MCAT Study Material?

I was looking for some study material for the MCAT and did not know which ones actually work. I know there are a bunch out there but can any of you NT'ers recommend me some?

Also, if so, do you have them in PDF format for me to use? Thanks in advance.

I was looking for some study material for the MCAT and did not know which ones actually work. I know there are a bunch out there but can any of you NT'ers recommend me some?

Also, if so, do you have them in PDF format for me to use? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

im good of the courses, i just need the material or help books so i can study on my own

nah you should really take a course. 

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

im good of the courses, i just need the material or help books so i can study on my own

nah you should really take a course. 

Princeton Review helped me get a great score when i took it back in 2003. I recommend a course but they are expensive. The key is to take as many practice test as you can and as many questions as you can do. It all about figuring out what they are asking you.

Princeton Review helped me get a great score when i took it back in 2003. I recommend a course but they are expensive. The key is to take as many practice test as you can and as many questions as you can do. It all about figuring out what they are asking you.

Examcrackers and Kaplan are ok. You could just use your textbooks to study all the material, and then just take practice exams. For verbal reasoning, you're going to need some other study material though.

Examcrackers and Kaplan are ok. You could just use your textbooks to study all the material, and then just take practice exams. For verbal reasoning, you're going to need some other study material though.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

This. I think u can purchase kaplan study materials and practice tests without taking the full course.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

This. I think u can purchase kaplan study materials and practice tests without taking the full course.

princeton review and exam krackers. also, purchase the old tests and do them.

i would only recommend a course if you don't have the discipline to study on your own.

Back
Top Bottom