McDonald's Coke.....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

ASKING FOR A CUP FOR WATER AND FILLING IT UP WITH POP
pimp.gif

i like the clear pops though, sprite, 7up, ect.

I used to do this when I was in high school all the time then this one time the guy at the counter saw me and started saying "1-0-8" (cost of the drink plus tax).

Haven't been to a mcdonalds in over a year since watching super size me but...

Does anyone have the fountain coke machines at the gas stations where you can add a shot of flavor? The coke with the shot of cherry syrup is better than anything. I ever drank in my life. It's better than cherry coke. You have to do a double shot of the free syrup it's straight crack.

Also Mexican coke >

Five guys here in DC has those new soda machines with every possible drink you can think of
laugh.gif
. How do they keep it filled?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Five guys here in DC has those new soda machines with every possible drink you can think of
laugh.gif

All of those flavors come from only a few syrups and they just mix them to create all of those drinks. Saw some coke documentary before these things hit the streets where they were hyping them up as "the next big thing"

Originally Posted by john2st

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif

All of those flavors come from only a few syrups and they just mix them to create all of those drinks. Saw some coke documentary before these things hit the streets where they were hyping them up as "the next big thing"
Yea there's one in a burger king around my way. When I saw that it had peach sprite 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
  but unfortunately it's not good at all. The ppl that work there say it's a pain in the #!+ to maintain though.

i work for coca cola and all the restaurants use the same syrups that we refer to as B.I.B. which stands for bag in a box. the is basically straight syrup in a 20l box that gets mixed by the machine with water and CO2. All restaurants use the same machines but im sure they play around with the ratio mix to get more out of each box by watering it down a little.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Mexican Glass bottle coke >
Bottled coke is exponentially better than anything out of the can.  Bottled anywhere.  Can drink em ice cold on the beach in S. America all day long.....
pimp.gif

those machines with the 100+ flavors suck tho

i remember when i went and got a few drinks, the regular sprite tasted like crap, same goes for the regular Dr.pepper. kinda worthless when the original doesnt taste good.

Back
Top Bottom