McDonald's Worker Arrested After Telling Company President She Can't Afford Shoes

I try my best not to judge.. its not my place.

Who are you to look down on another person.. absolutely, no right.

I sincerely wish the best for everyone.. at the end of the day, we are all the same. :smokin

- stay freshhh

you my ***** and all, but i can tell by just your avi you da type to look at yourself in da mirror as ask "who's da fairest of em all?"

:lol: >D

so you definitely judging, whether you wanna admit it or not.

this broad failed da course of life..its time for her to reevaluate herself before them kids becomes even more expensive and she becomes

just another EBT statistic.

What makes rent control better?

Rent control = pure luck :pimp:

Some of ya must've Thought its related to subsidized

Project housing... :lol:

I could have million dollars
That's your moms apartment though

Which can be passed down to immediate family

And keep da same rate (im her only son :pimp: )

If you're relying on NYC rent laws to keep your rent low, but you can afford to pay more, you're essentially gaming the system like the very people you seem to despise.

You just said you could be a millionaire and still have the same rent.  Why is it okay in that instance to use the laws to your personal advantage, but it isn't when it comes to the "EBT statistics"?  

And you still haven't answered about your own pops, while you're out here speculating about the fathers of this chick's kids.  

Not to mention if the apartment wasn't rent controlled his mother would be on EBT cause her son would be spending they food money on sneakers

I must have missed the part of the article where it said she hadn't been actively looking for another job.

If you're relying on NYC rent laws to keep your rent low, but you can afford to pay more, you're essentially gaming the system like the very people you seem to despise.

You just said you could be a millionaire and still have the same rent.  Why is it okay in that instance to use the laws to your personal advantage, but it isn't when it comes to the "EBT statistics"?  

And you still haven't answered about your own pops, while you're out here speculating about the fathers of this chick's kids.  

When did this thread turn into "BASHING RENT CONTROLLED APARTMENTS" ?
I disagree with that part of your statement sir. NYC made that law, and ninja is abiding by it. I dont see how that is "gaming" the system.
If I were in a rent controlled apartment, best believe I am going nowhere! New Yorkers can testify that the rent is sky high and NYC is also the most expensive city to live in, in the whole country. Landlords charging out the **** for apartments isnt right. If I, ninja, or anyone else in NYC can find ways to live here and minimize the cost of living legally, Im sure we'd all do it. And thats what ninja is doing.

:lol: at guy asking for a background check on ninjas pops :lol:

Btw this chick should have been got a raise or promotion

My friend got a job at McD's @ 16 and he's a district manager now, dude makes a easy 85K for some paperwork and on top of that he has another job.

Grind don't stop
85k district manger at mcdonalds? I doubt it bro

I disagree with that part of your statement sir. NYC made that law, and ninja is abiding by it. I dont see how that is "gaming" the system.
If I were in a rent controlled apartment, best believe I am going nowhere! New Yorkers can testify that the rent is sky high and NYC is also the most expensive city to live in, in the whole country. Landlords charging out the **** for apartments isnt right. If I, ninja, or anyone else in NYC can find ways to live here and minimize the cost of living legally, Im sure we'd all do it. And thats what ninja is doing.

laugh.gif
at guy asking for a background check on ninjas pops
laugh.gif
You gotta realize most dudes hop on NH's neck because he's NH.

It's like a bandwagon thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bruh, here is the difference. IF I lived in rent control I would advance myself as much as possible and properly save money. This Ninja doesn't understand that if his mom didn't get rent control, they'd be on welfare and in turn at the level of the McDonald chick that he says he is better than. You ain't better than nobody so don't behave that way.

Dude actually said she was "beneath him. Using his logic, then Ninjahood is beneath a lot of us if not all. I don't know any other 30 year olds bragging about getting a rent control apartment as inheritance

Last edited:
eyes.gif
C'mon man. I take it you've never made a bad on the spot decision your entire life tho, right? You can't dismiss people for things like that.

Don't get it confused, it wasn't the best idea but you should probably direct your point to her employment stagnancy for 10 years.
fam i mad a mistake yes. But not for no dang 10 years straight

She and the franchise are responsible for her misfortune. She was working their when she was 16 and made no moves to better her situation. Someone asked why she should't have had children? Really? You live in poverty with no signs of progression, and you think it's a good idea to bring a life into that mess? She should have stopped at one, there was no reason to have another child, {unless they are twins then I take that back}.

She can't place all the blame on the franchise, they are shady for not promoting her. But then again we don't know her employment history/background. Maybe she isn't a great worker, maybe she isn't qualified to do anything other than what she is presently doing, therefore she has been passed over numerous times for a promotion. Maybe she has been promoted, and has reached the highest level her abilities will allow. There is too much that we don't know about, making it hard to comment on the outcome.

Real talk though, she obviously made some questionable choices and unfortunately she is suffering, I don't wish misfortune on anyone. I really don't like when people point the finger when they are just as responsible for the situation.

There's alot of of cold blooded truth to what Ninjahood said. Its one of those things you really don't want to hear but there's truth to it.

Why she had 2 kids given her life situation is beyond me. Even worse if there by 2 different dads. I won't judge her for the first child as things happen in life and she probably was naive when she had child number 1. The 2nd child though she should've realized that having it at this point in her life would be a detriment to her at this point in her life.

I feel bad that shes tried to play by the rules these past 10 years and make an honest living while some people mooch of the government and live on welfare and don't work at all and pop out more babies for income tax money. At least shes working when alot of lazy entitled Americans would view a McDonald's job as "beneath them" and not work at all.

Its grimey on that McDonald's franchise owner for not giving her a raise after 10 years. As others have stated. She's held a job down for 10 years so she should be a good employee. Yes she's replaceable and expandable but in a job like that which has employees come and go a level of stability and a reliable employee is a positive even in a job which employees are expendable like McDonald's. even in that a reliable consistent employee is a plus.

Still at some point when does reality set in for that lady. This isn't life and not getting by. While it may be tough leaving my comfort zone of McDonald's, the pay sucks. Let me at least try and see what alternative options there are for me out there. Let me see what I can do or find which might pay more. Let me at least try and find other options out there.

It sucks but some people have been dealt a tough card in life and the room for mistakes and failure is way shorter on their end then it is for a more privileged American who has more leverage in their work choices and is able to weigh more options out easier.

She and the franchise are responsible for her misfortune. She was working their when she was 16 and made no moves to better her situation. Someone asked why she should't have had children? Really? You live in poverty with no signs of progression, and you think it's a good idea to bring a life into that mess? She should have stopped at one, there was no reason to have another child, {unless they are twins then I take that back}.

She can't place all the blame on the franchise, they are shady for not promoting her. But then again we don't know her employment history/background. Maybe she isn't a great worker, maybe she isn't qualified to do anything other than what she is presently doing, therefore she has been passed over numerous times for a promotion. Maybe she has been promoted, and has reached the highest level her abilities will allow. There is too much that we don't know about, making it hard to comment on the outcome.

Real talk though, she obviously made some questionable choices and unfortunately she is suffering, I don't wish misfortune on anyone. I really don't like when people point the finger when they are just as responsible for the situation.
For one how do we know what position she even holds now? She could be a manager. I don't remember regular fry flippers making 8.25

[
Which can be passed down to immediate family

And keep da same rate (im her only son :pimp: )

so you already have plans to stay in that hell hole forever? nice

Ya ****** is slow b :lol: its called using it as leverage

For other ****... Ya aint seen da congressman had

Like 4 rent controlled apts on stash? Joints is like

Holy grails in NYC living...every time i tell someone

I got one they get tight...imma just shut up about it

Some of ya dunno JUST how sweet i got it cuz of it.

My mom god bless her saved so much bread and

Used it to invest in a ton of businesses in DR and put

Me in position to win for years to come so that why

When ya say "im broke" or "ur apt is crap" im

laughing at ya right back...like not for nothing, im

I dont ever gotta worry bout loot b..ever.

Im doing my own thing just cuz i wanna be able

To say "yo i built that" but thanks to my mom duke's

Hustle paving da way, its making my situation so

much more potent. Part of that is knowing NOT to

**** up and catch mad babies on da streets & going

To school to educate yourselves, & working hard.

You know why i dont post a collection pic? Cuz ya

Would even more salty w/ me :lol: you got threads

about cats getting got for their DS Jordans & im here

Thinking "damn money just reminded me i got all

Them ***** sitting pretty under my bed somewhere"

Im blessed, **** what heard :lol: :pimp: i thank god

Every day i aint a sucka and i got **** to show. I know

30 year olds begging for change in front of da

bodega that i went to SCHOOL with :lol: :smh: i dont

Feel bad for no one who puts themselves in a

position to fail..♪you cant get paid in a earth this

Big? You worthless kid♪

Last edited:
25%+ of U.S. workers make less than $10 an hour. These are the same types of jobs that have seen all the growth the last few years. What does it matter if she worked there for 10 days or 10 years? You guys really think a 1/3 of our adult workers should be taking home $1,000 per month, or less? You guys really think 1/3 of our population should be automatically banned from having children or even having adult relationships?

Of course these low-wage service jobs should be for high school kids looking for some extra video game $, but that isn't the case. In former factory towns, you have dudes who used to make $27 an hour and recent 4 year grads competing for $8/hour cashier jobs at the grocery store. Half our graduates are unemployed or underemployed. It's easy to say "strive for more," but it is obvious, based on the simple math, that's not always going to cut it. 

Lazy is someone who sits at home everyday, not someone who goes to work 6 days a week to be disrespected by managers and customers looking for $1 sandwiches. These people aren't allowed to be lazy, because they can and will be replaced by someone else who would do anything for any job. Don't think they're not reminded of that every single day. You guys are talking like she spent 10 years hanging out, eating nuggets, living the high life.

While I don't excuse this women, what you posted is very real. A lot of people think it's a personal problem, but really it's a societal problem. Organized labor has been under attack in this country for decades and wage stagnation is going on it 4th decade.

:lol: at guy asking for a background check on ninjas pops :lol:
Bruh, here is the difference. IF I lived in rent control I would advance myself as much as possible and properly save money. This Ninja doesn't understand that if his mom didn't get rent control, they'd be on welfare and in turn at the level of the McDonald chick that he says he is better than. You ain't better than nobody so don't behave that way.

Dude actually said she was "beneath him. Using his logic, then Ninjahood is beneath a lot of us if not all. I don't know any other 30 year olds bragging about getting a rent control apartment as inheritance

This

Dont throw stones if you live in a glass rent controlled apartment

I think people go about working at corporations thinking there is the same logic that if you work there long enough, you will get compensated and that is never the case sometimes. McDonalds is hardly doing anything different then even other major corporations do. This might be a bad example but I used to work at AIG and they are the company that got bailed out by the government and you wouldn't believe what they are doing to save a dollar here and there. Prior, you could get jobs there starting at 60-70K and managers made as much as 300K. Now they are literally laying off all the senior people, bumping the lower workers to managers with half the wage that the seniors made but with the same responsibilities and all the new hires are kids fresh out of college that get paid a low salary but most are just happy to have a job. So we just live in a world where companies all want to save even though they are worth millions or billions of dollars.

And rent control is serious. I live in SF and even in certain buildings, you have old couples that will literally live in a 200 square foot apartment cause rent is cheap till the day that they die. So many people get in at a low rent and literally will stay there forever. I was even talking to some other people in my building and they pay half what I pay but they have been there for 12 years or so and have plans to leave.

And Managers make 8.25? Not to be funny or anything, but if she is a manager and has 10 years of experience in the industry under her belt don't you think she could parlay that into something more meaningful at another establishment? Again not being funny, but she could take that to BK, Popeyes, Wendy's, KFC if she chose to remain in the fast food industry.

Or she could make her way into the restaurant industry no? All I'm saying, is there is way too much we don't know about this woman and her employer, making a lot of these comments meaningless. Too many what ifs in here and no facts.

10 years on any job is a good sign for a potential employer, so I don't see why her services couldn't be utilized somewhere else. I have a friend in IT single mother of 2, who works at Johns Hopkins University. She hates Bmore and wants to leave MD, but she can't right now. She has been there for four years and plans to be there for the next 10 years or so. The reason why is because her kids get to go to that school for free as long as she is an employee there. RIght now they are 11 and 13. So she might not be doing what she really wants right now, but there is a reason for that. Best believe she takes full advantage of every opportunity for advancement. So once she is done she is going places.

Last edited:
There's alot of of cold blooded truth to what Ninjahood said. Its one of those things you really don't want to hear but there's truth to it.

Why she had 2 kids given her life situation is beyond me. Even worse if there by 2 different dads. I won't judge her for the first child as things happen in life and she probably was naive when she had child number 1. The 2nd child though she should've realized that having it at this point in her life would be a detriment to her at this point in her life.

I feel bad that shes tried to play by the rules these past 10 years and make an honest living while some people mooch of the government and live on welfare and don't work at all and pop out more babies for income tax money. At least shes working when alot of lazy entitled Americans would view a McDonald's job as "beneath them" and not work at all.

Its grimey on that McDonald's franchise owner for not giving her a raise after 10 years. As others have stated. She's held a job down for 10 years so she should be a good employee. Yes she's replaceable and expandable but in a job like that which has employees come and go a level of stability and a reliable employee is a positive even in a job which employees are expendable like McDonald's. even in that a reliable consistent employee is a plus.

Still at some point when does reality set in for that lady. This isn't life and not getting by. While it may be tough leaving my comfort zone of McDonald's, the pay sucks. Let me at least try and see what alternative options there are for me out there. Let me see what I can do or find which might pay more. Let me at least try and find other options out there.

It sucks but some people have been dealt a tough card in life and the room for mistakes and failure is way shorter on their end then it is for a more privileged American who has more leverage in their work choices and is able to weigh more options out easier.
Stop it. Im 100% sure she gets welfare. FOOD STAMPS, CASH ASSISTANCE, and WIC while working at mcdonalds

Like others said she got comfortable living that lifestyle

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just remember ninja saying something about his dad having been in prison.  My point in bringing that up is that you never know the circumstances around WHY a dad isn't in the picture.  I'm sure he doesn't hold his dad's illegal actions against his mom, so maybe he shouldn't be so quick to cast judgment on someone else without knowing their story.  That's why I brought his dad up---dude took it there with this chick when his own dad is/was not in the picture for awhile in his own life.  Basically the pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:
Btw this chick should have been got a raise or promotion

My friend got a job at McD's @ 16 and he's a district manager now, dude makes a easy 85K for some paperwork and on top of that he has another job.

Grind don't stop
85k district manger at mcdonalds? I doubt it bro

Huh? why would you doubt that?

word

I heard QuickChek managers make 60k a year... managing 1 convenience store

Word, single store managers can make 60k+, why not the district manager?

Last edited:

Originally Posted by "MrDozo"  

Originally Posted by "superblyTRIFE"  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just remember ninja saying something about his dad having been in prison.  My point in bringing that up is that you never know the circumstances around WHY a dad isn't in the picture.  I'm sure he doesn't hold his dad's illegal actions against his mom, so maybe he shouldn't be so quick to cast judgment on someone else without knowing their story.  That's why I brought his dad up---dude took it there with this chick when his own dad is/was not in the picture for awhile in his own life.  Basically the pot calling the kettle black.
laugh.gif
my pops is a big boy, i spoke to duke yesterday

He put his own *** in jail for doing what he wanted

To do. He been out but yea, its da choices you

Make in life that generate da results you see for

yourself. **** dont Change.. You a idiot working

A decade at a dead end burger joint poppin out 2 kids

You know you cant pay for..this 2013, contraceptives

Are ubiquitous, school & education is vast &

expansive..if you fail in da US its cuz tou made ****

Choices in life. you got girls in da middle east risking

Getting shot in da head or blown up by taliban

jihadists DEMANDING to be educated..i got ZERO

Sympathy for this broad.

Last edited:
Alright this aint adding up i'll play along with the whole rent controlled thing why pay more than you have to yadda yadda

but if ya moms really has enough bread that you "don't have to worry about loot ever" why wouldnt she upgrade the interior of your apartment herself?

since its apparently going to be a family heirloom and all

I'm also not for judging this lady, she has had stable employment for a decade and is raising her kids my hats off to her idk what her life was like at least shes trying.

In all seriousness, at some point as an adult you have to get the **** up and change your situation. A decade of working somewhere with no increase in pay? She's sitting around expecting something to just happen for her first instead of going out and making something more for herself.

Get the **** up and change your situation. It ain't his fault you're still making $8... Its YOUR fault...

You can't tell me there aren't any jobs. Ten ******g years? You couldn't find a new job paying more competitively than that over a span of 10 years?

Stop complaining.

Who said she hasn't tried to get other jobs? More than likely she's not qualified for a lot. So she's probably been applying and being denied.

Like I worked in a dead end job for 4 years. It took me 4 years to find and get a better job. Only reason I probably have this is because I'm slightly qualified for it (Thank God)

So you're telling me someone can't find a better paying job in 10 years?

Even you yourself just added up 8 years worth of working between 2 jobs. She had one for a decade?

C'mon son... Thats an excuse.

She's been content with her situation for 10 years and now she see's that her life decisions aren't adding up the way she expected so she's looking for someone else to lash out on because she can't handle what she's knee deep in.

She could have ******g joined the damn military if **** is THAT bad.

I mean c'mon son. There ain't nobody to blame in this situation but herself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom