McDonald's Worker Arrested After Telling Company President She Can't Afford Shoes

Alright this aint adding up i'll play along with the whole rent controlled thing why pay more than you have to yadda yadda

but if ya moms really has enough bread that you "don't have to worry about loot ever" why wouldnt she upgrade the interior of your apartment herself?

since its apparently going to be a family heirloom and all
for what? to impress who? ****** on da internet?
laugh.gif
my moms is about saving a dollar, my moms gets a kick of walking around in rags knowing

she could buy someone's life in 5 mins, she ill like that

for what? to impress who? ****** on da internet? :lol: my moms is about saving a dollar, my moms gets a kick of walking around in rags knowing

:lol: Reminds me of my pops who drove a Honda Civic and a Toyota Corolla for years on end but he's the only one in his neighborhood that paid for his house in CASH!

for what? to impress who? ****** on da internet?
laugh.gif
my moms is about saving a dollar, my moms gets a kick of walking around in rags knowing

laugh.gif
Reminds me of my pops who drove a Honda Civic and a Toyota Corolla for years on end but he's the only one in his neighborhood that paid for his house in CASH!
ill NEVER knock a old head, they WAY better with money this these fake bottle poppin ballers i always encounter.

even pops for example, he ain't had to hustle..son already had 2 poppin rim shops in harlem in da 80's when rich and AZ were running around,

son just got GREEDY, and da bricks were plentiful... but, i rather be too ambitious and get caught out there then to be too lazy and live like scum,

its all a mindset.

I remeber y'all used to like ninjahood, and he was somewhat respected around NT. What happened?

Not a shot at you NH.

Last edited:
God i hate ninjahood, he makes NYers seem so foolish.

Its a complete jk him commenting on other peoples life choices.

Let's not get on my case , I'm doin alright. You seem salty bro. I highly doubt that she would ever be able to compare with my job.

Na I ain't goin at yo head bra, but call center is just a step up from fast food. Do you not live in a high price of living area?

Na I ain't goin at yo head bra, but call center is just a step up from fast food. Do you not live in a high price of living area?
Not really if you think paying for a 650 a month one br aparment a high price of living. I don't work at a call center.( not even sure what that is) telemarketing?

Not really if you think paying for a 650 a month one br aparment a high price of living. I don't work at a call center.( not even sure what that is) telemarketing?

Same thing to me but I guess I was wrong, didn't know they paid out that much to do something like that.

And 18 with a spot already :smokin salute.

You're obviously not doing fine if you said you'd give your left nut to be another man for a day. Page 17 of the mayweather alvarez thread you posted it by the way for people that didn't catch it. So get off your high horse

http://niketalk.com/t/569128/offici...-alvarez-september-14th-2013-showtime-ppv/480

Btw this chick should have been got a raise or promotion

My friend got a job at McD's @ 16 and he's a district manager now, dude makes a easy 85K for some paperwork and on top of that he has another job.

Grind don't stop
85k district manger at mcdonalds? I doubt it bro

Huh? why would you doubt that?

word

I heard QuickChek managers make 60k a year... managing 1 convenience store
QuickChek!!!!!!!!!!! Man I miss that place.

You're obviously not doing fine if you said you'd give your left nut to be another man for a day. Page 17 of the mayweather alvarez thread you posted it by the way for people that didn't catch it. So get off your high horse

http://niketalk.com/t/569128/offici...-alvarez-september-14th-2013-showtime-ppv/480
Lol really bro? Now that's what you call REACHING.

Get them sodium levels down.

Last edited:
i feel bad that she got arrested for speaking her mind but at the same time she should get her priorities straight and look for a better job...

Dude is it the same dude who makes a new account everyday? I've seen like 30 accounts this week where I could tell dudes weren't "new"

When did this thread turn into "BASHING RENT CONTROLLED APARTMENTS" ?
I disagree with that part of your statement sir. NYC made that law, and ninja is abiding by it. I dont see how that is "gaming" the system.
If I were in a rent controlled apartment, best believe I am going nowhere! New Yorkers can testify that the rent is sky high and NYC is also the most expensive city to live in, in the whole country. Landlords charging out the **** for apartments isnt right. If I, ninja, or anyone else in NYC can find ways to live here and minimize the cost of living legally, Im sure we'd all do it. And thats what ninja is doing.

Admittedly, I do not know specifics about NYC rent prices, so please bear with me...

If some person in NYC takes home $3k per month, and under regular circumstances (at normal supply and demand levels) their rent would be too high for them to pay - $2,000 or so? That makes sense to me....so they take advantage of rent-control, which allows them to afford their place.

Then we have a person who takes home $1000 a month who can't afford an entire month's worth of groceries (at normal supply and demand levels)...so they take advantage of assistance programs, which allows them to afford their food.

Is there a huge difference between those two? Aren't those people abiding welfare laws? (I am all for rent control and food stamps, WIC, etc. as long as the people receiving them are willing to put in an honest day's work). Please don't focus on the numbers I've used, as they may be inaccurate....but I am just trying to understand in what way the premise is different?

If I were in a rent controlled apartment, best believe I am going nowhere! New Yorkers can testify that the rent is sky high and NYC is also the most expensive city to live in, in the whole country. Landlords charging out the **** for apartments isnt right. If I, ninja, or anyone else in NYC can find ways to live here and minimize the cost of living legally, Im sure we'd all do it. And thats what ninja is doing.

If you can afford to live better why wouldn't you? I'm not giving up my comfort and space to save $600 a month. Especially when I can afford to give up that extra $600. Sorry but if I grow up with my mom living in a struggle apartment, as soon as I get some bread I'm moving my mom to somewhere better.

(I am all for rent control and food stamps, WIC, etc. as long as the people receiving them are willing to put in an honest day's work). Please don't focus on the numbers I've used, as they may be inaccurate....but I am just trying to understand in what way the premise is different?

No difference, dudes just abusing the system and gloating about it.

Last edited:
yall need to learn how to listen to the message not the messenger.  its every thread i mean does he really makes u guys feel that insecure about yourselves?

just the same recycled jokes over and over again how does it not get old to u guys?

Last edited:
Anyone who would give up a rent cotrolled apartment in New York City is a damn fool and is just saying stuff to say stuff.

I live in Los Angeles but have moms old apartment in Harlem in my name and its rent controlled. I rent it out to a Columbia student for slightly over double what the monthly rent is and if I ever want to move back the rent is more then affordable for a decent sized alartment.

Anyone who would give up a rent cotrolled apartment in New York City is a damn fool and is just saying stuff to say stuff.

I live in Los Angeles but have moms old apartment in Harlem in my name and its rent controlled. I rent it out to a Columbia student for slightly over double what the monthly rent is and if I ever want to move back the rent is more then affordable for a decent sized alartment.

You forgot what kinda suckas up in here :lol:

I told cats a million times rent controlled apts

Got nothing to do with income...its pure luck.

I thank god everyday that im blessed :pimp:

Charlie rangel had a few on stash & he's a damn

Congressman :lol:

So when i make high 5-6 figs a year it has no bearing

On my rent.. Hell you gotta make MORE then 173k a

Year to lose it :rofl: imma be laughin at some

You haters for a LONG time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom