McGangbang Appreciation

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If you're gonna eat a Cheeseburger AND a McChicken, the McGangbang is actually the healthier choice.
Never thought of it that way.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't one NTer OD on his Mcgangbang?! Like it was a Mcgangbang + A big mac or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Didn't one NTer OD on his Mcgangbang?! Like it was a Mcgangbang + A big mac or something.
laugh.gif
My friend did a mcgang bang but had a third pounder added another third pounder then the mchicken in between with bacon...od

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

laugh.gif
My friend did a mcgang bang but had a third pounder added another third pounder then the mchicken in between with bacon...od

OD, indeed.

I tried it once, back when double cheeseburgers were still $1.
sick.gif

I heard you can get a big mac made with quarer pounder patties... which has always been my complaint with the big mac, is that the puny little pieces of beefin there got covered up with all the lettuce and sauce.

I think this would be a super win.. but i don't ever think to ask.

i always get full off of one of these opne time i told them how to make it and they charged me 1.29 for the patty alone. i complained... shoot why theycharging 1.29 for the patty when the patty+mayo+letuce+buns = .99 ??? makes no sense.

^ way too much bread there. How would you eat that? you would end up splitting it up

yea i don't understand why people put the whole McChicken with buns inside the double cheeseburger, it just limits the taste. Imo you have to outnumber thebuns with patties. I usually takeout the buns and then put the chicken patty inside. LOL never knew it was called unprotected McGangBang. But yea unprotectedMcGangBang> McGangBang.

Yes it is that serious.

What do you call it at Wendy's?
laugh.gif

I never eat McD's, so the only time I do this is at Wendys

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

What do you call it at Wendy's?
laugh.gif

I never eat McD's, so the only time I do this is at Wendys
Wendy's Phatty Patty

Back
Top Bottom