McGangbang Appreciation

Just punished one today actually
pimp.gif

do most of the cashiers at mcdonalds know what you are talking about when you ask for it? or do you get the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IrieSupreme

do most of the cashiers at mcdonalds know what you are talking about when you ask for it? or do you get the
indifferent.gif

smh? you don't order a mcgangbang you order the double cheese and the mcchicken then put it together . . unless im mistaken

Supposedly, this Tom Foolery originated in College Station, TX. The "McGangbang" was created by a McDonalds across the campus of Texas A&M.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

indifferent.gif

smh? you don't order a mcgangbang you order the double cheese and the mcchicken then put it together . . unless im mistaken

Not always the case. I know several people who have had luck ordering a McGangBang and having the cashier know exactly what they are talking about. They willusually laugh or ask just to be sure they heard you right before they give it to you. Personally, I just order them separately because I worry that someonewon't know what it is and take it as a joke and then spit in my food or something haha

Yeah. I wouldn't try asking for a McGangbang because if they don't know what the hell you're talking about then you will look stupid. I just ordera double cheeseburger and a McChicken seperately and put em together.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

My xbox gamertag:a mcgang bang
Every monday me and some friends go and throw these down...
6800_120011516735_559096735_2781410_4152534_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They look very tasty in this picture. Went to McDonald's yesterday, didn't want the
indifferent.gif
for ordering a McGangbang. I just stuck to the #2,
laugh.gif

I will order them seperately when I go in a couple of weeks.

I wonder when McDonalds will catch wiff of this and make it the new olympic sandwich....

I refuse to try one...my dude got a bunch of people hooked to it though.
smh.gif

I want to know how you make/pull this order of?

Just say...

"yeah, i'd like a McGangBang to go please" is that it or how do yall do it?

I assembled it once I got home, they can barely understand no pickles on my burger, let alone erect and entirely new sandwhich.

I've had it a good amount of times, it's pretty good... despite being horrible for you. But considering a lot of people would get both sandwiches, ortwo double cheeseburgers and eat that as one meal... to remove the bread off the McChicken does make it better for you than eating the bread with the chickenpatty.

indifferent.gif
You are very mistaken. Order that %%#* like a man.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Supposedly, this Tom Foolery originated in College Station, TX. The "McGangbang" was created by a McDonalds across the campus of Texas A&M.
Damn right it did!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't think the McGangBang would explode like it has. And you fools don't actually order this %%#* while you're sober do you?

Originally Posted by tmay407

indifferent.gif
You are very mistaken. Order that %%#* like a man.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Damn right it did!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't think the McGangBang would explode like it has. And you fools don't actually order this %%#* while you're sober do you?
hell yeah

Back
Top Bottom