Meagan Good Engaged - Im Marrying A Preacher Man

0402-meagan-good-columbus-short-ex-1.jpg

Lingerie-wearing "Californication" actress Meagan Good has decided to take on a more heavenly role -- TMZ has learned ... she's now engaged to her preacher BF.

Meagan's rep tells TMZ, 30-year-old Good recently got engaged to DeVon Franklin -- an exec at Sony Pictures Entertainment who leads a double life as a 7th Day Adventist preacher.

A little rundown on your typical 7th Day Adventist -- he takes the Bible pretty literally, practices Sabbath on Saturday, doesn’t eat pork and frowns upon alcohol ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

According to Meagan's rep, the preacher proposed last month in L.A, but the couple has known each other for years. They began dating just after production wrapped on "Jumping the Broom" ... which Meagan starred in, and DeVon produced.

No date yet for the wedding ... but an open bar is probably out.

tmz.com

I got $20 says they don't make it 5 years.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lprdtxfV8y1qfg5auo1_500.gif

If you're the type that believes the tabloids...

Then she's been smanged out the frame by 90% of black Hollywood. Hell.... even Ben Baller.
laugh.gif

You can't turn a garden tool into a house wife.

Not even Jesus, preacher man.

Congrats Tho.

Damn he works at Sony Pictures too?

Looks like she could be using dude to get casted into more movies, who knows.

she just want that guaranteed movie roles in sony....cant blame her

wouldnt wife...but shorty is bad (minus the fake browz)

As a Seventh Day Adventist....doesn't this "marriage" conflict with his belief/religious system?

Not even mad!....I would take her, and I'm 7th day.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He looks like the son in The Strange Thing About The Johnsons a bit.

I don't really care about this news one way or the other. Got tired of seeing her kiss white dudes on Californication and not getting naked so maybe she gets her life right "with the Lord"

Back
Top Bottom