Meagan Good Engaged - Im Marrying A Preacher Man

Let me act like KSteezy here for a minute.

So what if she has been slutted out, does that mean a man shouldn't "wife" her? I wish you all would grow up

I am done Steezin, I don't believe anything typed above, but I am sure Steezy does.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So what if she has been slutted out, does that mean a man shouldn't "wife" her? I wish you all would grow up

I am done Steezin, I don't believe anything typed above, but I am sure Steezy does.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Honestly that @*+*+ been washed up for a couple years now.

I remember she used to come thru the crib and smash my cousin when she still had the gap tooth.
now that i think about it she was at adriannas a month or so back with my DJ buddy & hes def smangin
Damn she's like the actress/model version of Mya. Letting the club promoter hit and shh.
laugh.gif

you know its bad when NT'ers come in with their own personal stories
30t6p3b.gif

i wish them the best

roll.gif

Staaaay Steezin....

sorry, couldn't help it
30t6p3b.gif

The love of my life could marry her current boyfriend and it would not be as devastating as finding out Ms. Good is getting married.

lmao @ "steezin" being a new verb...

steezin (STEE'zen): ignoring one's checkered past, and possible present, in an attempt to save love.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why is this news?
He is a Sony Exec... need I explain?

Good for Meagan. She is in her 30's with a fading acting/modeling career.

Do what you gotta do to survive.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
steezin
"Honestly that @*+*+ been washed up for a couple years now. 

I remember she used to come thru the crib and smash my cousin when she still had the gap tooth."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally Posted by ricky409

steezin (STEE'zen): ignoring one's checkered past, and possible present, in an attempt to save love, bro

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed

roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Didn't Ben balla smang this Megan Goode? Even had n00dz of this chick and posted them.

Anywhoo.....

Steezin' = s1mp1n'

Sleezy Steezy....domo wife is a real looker...even though I heard a lot of stories of that broad that Colombian be posting pics and simpin'

For every ginger there is a Sam rothstein...

I don't think Ben Baller posted noods tho, if so I was unfortunate enough to have missed that. I still remember way back on HT when kats weren't believin' Ben Baller, and he was talking about how Jennifer Freeman wanted to get at him but her breathe stank.
laugh.gif
Dudes was like get outta here.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by ricky409

steezin (STEE'zen): ignoring one's checkered past, and possible present, in an attempt to save love, bro

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can see the Ksteezy meme's now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom