Meagan Good Engaged - Im Marrying A Preacher Man

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by Dimelo

I'd save her

I would too...
embarassed.gif

thirdsies

Why did they point out he doesn't eat pork?  Does that make him better than those that do?  
laugh.gif

Her temple has been defiled, desecrated and rummaged by so many cats in l.a. from car salesman to entertainers it isn't even funny. This dude literally is captain of the year so far.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

As a Seventh Day Adventist....doesn't this "marriage" conflict with his belief/religious system?

Not even mad!....I would take her, and I'm 7th day.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Sevie checking in.  One for the good guys.

well at least she will get some steady work now. Look at how Paul WS Anderson casts Milla Jovovich in everything he does.

MORE EVIDENCE...

AS TO WHY BLACK WOMEN AGE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE...

meagan good is 30??

famb... she could pass for 19 easy...

Originally Posted by ricky409

MORE EVIDENCE...

AS TO WHY BLACK WOMEN AGE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE...

meagan good is 30??

famb... she could pass for 19 easy...

Black dont crack
& KMante very strong post to avy ratio
laugh.gif

Honestly that @*+*+ been washed up for a couple years now.

I remember she used to come thru the crib and smash my cousin when she still had the gap tooth.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I remember she used to come thru the crib and smash my cousin when she still had the gap tooth.

now that i think about it she was at adriannas a month or so back with my DJ buddy & hes def smangin

Meagan wouldn't do that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

now that i think about it she was at adriannas a month or so back with my DJ buddy & hes def smangin
Damn she's like the actress/model version of Mya. Letting the club promoter hit and shh.

eyes.gif
yall gonna stop with the slander in here. baby girl would not do those things, those unspeakable things. She would not do ! 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom