Meetup stories? Jugs,funny incidents ect...

had a deal for some 94 wc3s today on my local fb group for 210, buying from a kid in buckhead. He gives me his address that morning and i was gonna head out at like 3 and its about a 45 min drive from my place but im cool with it. I get there right before 4 and come in the driveway and see him sitting on the porch with a kobe box ( was like huh he said og all) i get out the car and say wassup and hes like hey dude i left the post up on atatf and a dude hmu talking about hes in my part of town and can scoop them for 240 right now, so i sold them to him. I GET SO ******* PISSED. He grabs the kobe box and asks me if i want to buy his Christmases for 190. I said **** you and left right there pissed the whole way home  

he was only 16 
mean.gif
I would have slapped fire out his ***

I got a story, I've sold a lot of shoes and had a lot of stories but this one definitely takes it.

I was very blessed to get the Air Yeezy Red Octobers on that Sunday drop from Nike. I hardly ever have luck like that. Unfortunately it was a curse too. Going back and forth between selling on Craigslist after it not moving for cosignment on flightclub. For many weeks I had multiple deals ignored, negotiated and even agreed upon but dudes end up flaking. It was getting ridiculous and I just wanted to sell them. Even got an email like this:
View media item 935984
So basically, I was going to Las Vegas (family trip) Thursday and I wanted spending money so I tried for one last time on craigslist. I get an email from this guy with his number asking if they are still available and to call him but I'm not familiar with the area code number. I'm like screw it, what's the worst that can happen? The voice I hear answer is a man, black, and had a drawled out voice like a broken pull my string speaking action figure from Kmart. I'm already on edge. I ask him a bunch of questions. I find out he is in Vegas (what a coincidence), PayPal shut down his account cause he kept getting scammed on the ROs and he just wanted a pair so bad after months, he would give me $4000 cash. He said he was also paraplegic and that he still just wants the shoes size 10-11, especially red Yeezys his "grail". He could tell me all the information to verify he was legit. He had a lot of connections with a lot of money and even was gonna start his own cosignment store. He was even willing to fly me out to Vegas, he will have a limo at the airport pick me up and we could meet at any bank I wanted to for $4500 if I was willing to do that so I can sell it to him earlier and not flake. Only thing he could not tell me was his name. I said I'll keep it on hold for him and think about it.

What he didn't realize was when people email you on CL, CL will give out your name. So I took his name and googled his name "Micah Duncan". Then I saw "wheel chair mike" as a suggested search.

First page I go to I see this.

View media item 936010http://panachereport.com/channels/black_underworld/

4f92b06a_iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

Son. :rofl:

I was :x :x :x

Started doing more searches and saw all these other articles about him. I said nah man... I'm not about this life. I told "Mike" here that I had second thoughts and dude got pissed at me and said the deal was off.

Ended up selling to a Japanese guy around his 20s at a bank in LA for 3.2k. :lol:

You missed out on a good time.

Never sold or bought anything in person but I remember watching my big bro and one of his football teammates layeth the smacketh down on this guy for trying to run off with a Tickle Me Elmo back in the day. 

Nothin major but I sold a pair of white red Jordan xx3's to some dude on craigslist a few years back.

Shoes were worn a few times but in great shape. I accurately listed the description, provided numerous pics, and put in the listing. "If you'd like more pics of anything specific, feel free to inbox me".

I had a dude message me asking for about 10 different specific pics. I take them, we agree on a price and meet up date

Dude meets me in the mall by my house, examines the shoes for a while, then offers me $40 less then what we agreed to trying to nitpick on any little thing. I tell him, its either the price we agreed on or kick rocks.

He gets mad and talks about how it cost him gas money to come 45 minutes to me and back and I should lower the price. I tell him that should be more incentive for him to buy the shoes and that I got no problem taking them home and selling them to someone else if he doesn't want them but he's the one wasting gas money, not me.

He gets mad, pays the original asked on price then sends me some long angry text, a week later he apologized and wanted to buy some lebrons I was selling. I never bothered to respond back to that one.

I don't understand how you change the price on something you agreed upon. It's up to you as a buyer to ask as many questions as you feel necessary to buy. Then you talk about price. The process isn't that hard. 

Dude who missed out on a Vegas flight $4500 and hanging out with a pimp with 20 ho's is either NOT African American or Just a straight Donkey...

I would of been dudes best friend. I'd push that fool around and all.

Dude prolly had everything on deck, weed, ho's, booze, money... I would of had the time of my life.

Last edited:
I had a kid sell me some orange air max 95. Told me they was 60 bucks. I was like cool. I met up with him and gave him 100 dollar bill. He gave me back 3 20 dollar bills. I looked at it and did some quick math and dipped quickly lol

I had a kid sell me some orange air max 95. Told me they was 60 bucks. I was like cool. I met up with him and gave him 100 dollar bill. He gave me back 3 20 dollar bills. I looked at it and did some quick math and dipped quickly lol
roll.gif
 the school system today....
mean.gif

Dude who missed out on a Vegas flight $4500 and hanging out with a pimp with 20 ho's is either NOT African American or Just a straight Donkey...

Dude prolly had everything on deck, weed, ho's, booze, money... I would of had the time of my life.

NT brings race into everything :lol: Jesus

NT brings race into everything
laugh.gif
Jesus
yea, im black and idk about that situation

but wtf is a black baller tho?

Black baller Someone who bails on his friends and screws them over.
According to urban ictionary

NT brings race into everything :lol: Jesus
yea, im black and idk about that situation

but wtf is a black baller tho?

Exactly, I would have done like opie and played it safe. I am admittedly not about that black baller life :lol:

I got a story, I've sold a lot of shoes and had a lot of stories but this one definitely takes it.

I was very blessed to get the Air Yeezy Red Octobers on that Sunday drop from Nike. I hardly ever have luck like that. Unfortunately it was a curse too. Going back and forth between selling on Craigslist after it not moving for cosignment on flightclub. For many weeks I had multiple deals ignored, negotiated and even agreed upon but dudes end up flaking. It was getting ridiculous and I just wanted to sell them. Even got an email like this:
View media item 935984
So basically, I was going to Las Vegas (family trip) Thursday and I wanted spending money so I tried for one last time on craigslist. I get an email from this guy with his number asking if they are still available and to call him but I'm not familiar with the area code number. I'm like screw it, what's the worst that can happen? The voice I hear answer is a man, black, and had a drawled out voice like a broken pull my string speaking action figure from Kmart. I'm already on edge. I ask him a bunch of questions. I find out he is in Vegas (what a coincidence), PayPal shut down his account cause he kept getting scammed on the ROs and he just wanted a pair so bad after months, he would give me $4000 cash. He said he was also paraplegic and that he still just wants the shoes size 10-11, especially red Yeezys his "grail". He could tell me all the information to verify he was legit. He had a lot of connections with a lot of money and even was gonna start his own cosignment store. He was even willing to fly me out to Vegas, he will have a limo at the airport pick me up and we could meet at any bank I wanted to for $4500 if I was willing to do that so I can sell it to him earlier and not flake. Only thing he could not tell me was his name. I said I'll keep it on hold for him and think about it.

What he didn't realize was when people email you on CL, CL will give out your name. So I took his name and googled his name "Micah Duncan". Then I saw "wheel chair mike" as a suggested search.

First page I go to I see this.

View media item 936010http://panachereport.com/channels/black_underworld/

4f92b06a_iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

Son. :rofl:

I was :x :x :x

Started doing more searches and saw all these other articles about him. I said nah man... I'm not about this life. I told "Mike" here that I had second thoughts and dude got pissed at me and said the deal was off.

Ended up selling to a Japanese guy around his 20s at a bank in LA for 3.2k. :lol:

So you google him, find out hes legit, and back out? Makes no sense. Cool story, would've been infinitely cooler if you actually met him.

Besides, I didn't tell him the deal was off. I said I was still thinking about the doing the deal or not. Dude blew up and said it was off. Y'all want to mess with a dude with an eccentric personality like that, then I can understand that. But just cause I make a choice you wouldn't doesn't make me wrong. We just have different lifestyles and world views with different priorities and choices in life

Besides, I didn't tell him the deal was off. I said I was still thinking about the doing the deal or not. Dude blew up and said it was off. Y'all want to mess with a dude with an eccentric personality like that, then I can understand that. But just cause I make a choice you wouldn't doesn't make me wrong. We just have different lifestyles and world views with different priorities and choices in life

Honestly it sounds like dude was trying to link up to put you on. You could have started off running his sneaker shop and worked your way up to pimping ****. Pull your skirt down man. Coulda been living every mans dream. Bro prostitution is legal in nevada. You coulda been doing it big. Dude is the plug. If it was me I would have flew out there willing to do hits for this cat. Straight up start a new life

So you wanna come out with $3,888 and the clap.

Ya'll NTers will do anything for yambs. :smh:

It was $4500 and a trip to Vegas....

If I was spending $4500 on sneakers I wouldn't have time for the seller to pussyfoot around either....

No hate bro. I feel what you saying though. I know if I didn't like money and women I wouldn't of gone either.

Last edited:
It was $4500 and a trip to Vegas....
If I was spending $4500 on sneakers I wouldn't have time for the seller to pussyfoot around either....

No hate bro. I feel what you saying though. I know if I didn't like money and women I wouldn't of gone either.
With some dude you dont know and while you researched him, you found out he was about that life?

You wanna mess with people like that? He coudda had his goons knock you out while one of his birds were flirting with you and taken your kicks and the $4500 back.

No thanks.

What does that even have to do with liking money and women?

I swear some NTers just talk to talk. 
laugh.gif

^ Im saying.

Im pretty sure the ticket costs less than $4500, if he even paid for it. So robbing him still would've been a win.

Back
Top Bottom