Meetup stories? Jugs,funny incidents ect...

This dude is balling outta control. Why risk your freedom over petty ****? You really think hes at the crib plotting on ways to steal one pair of ******* gym shoes?

Besides, I didn't tell him the deal was off. I said I was still thinking about the doing the deal or not. Dude blew up and said it was off. Y'all want to mess with a dude with an eccentric personality like that, then I can understand that. But just cause I make a choice you wouldn't doesn't make me wrong. We just have different lifestyles and world views with different priorities and choices in life

Honestly it sounds like dude was trying to link up to put you on. You could have started off running his sneaker shop and worked your way up to pimping ****. Pull your skirt down man. Coulda been living every mans dream. Bro prostitution is legal in nevada. You coulda been doing it big. Dude is the plug. If it was me I would have flew out there willing to do hits for this cat. Straight up start a new life

Lmao I think you need to dig a little deeper and see where "Wheelchair Mike" is now. But sure, a new life right? :rolleyes

Lmao I think you need to dig a little deeper and see where "Wheelchair Mike" is now. But sure, a new life right? :rolleyes

Just did. He was throwing money around too frivolously on material items so uncle sam rode down on him.

NT needs to read, OP was going to Vegas anyway. No flight ticket was being purchased for him/

I live in Vegas and prostitution is not legal in Clark County (where Vegas is located) so everything is not what it seems. I swear common sense is not common on NT sometimes. What dude flies another man out, pays him $4500 and treats him to a weekend of spoils? More than likely they would of pulled the jux on him and threatened him if he dared called the police.
I've never met him but one of my homeboys was at this hotel party inside Encore and Wheel Mike lost a chunk of change on the dice game, pulled out the blammer and had everyone shook daddy and received his funds back. Also, why do you think Wheelchair Mike ended up in a wheelchair...? There is a reason why VICE was after dude.

Honestly it sounds like dude was trying to link up to put you on. You could have started off running his sneaker shop and worked your way up to pimping ****. Pull your skirt down man. Coulda been living every mans dream. Bro prostitution is legal in nevada. You coulda been doing it big. Dude is the plug. If it was me I would have flew out there willing to do hits for this cat. Straight up start a new life

NT needs to read, OP was going to Vegas anyway. No flight ticket was being purchased for him/

OP clearly said dude was willing to "fly him out, pay for a limo at the airport, and they could meet at the bank of OP's choice"

OP is clearly scared of money, women and fun.

te name="Joe Quimby" url="/t/590930/meetup-stories-jugs-funny-incidents-ect/180#post_20437346"]
OP clearly said dude was willing to "fly him out, pay for a limo at the airport, and they could meet at the bank of OP's choice"

Yep

OP was afraid to make the transaction, dude wanted to help op pull his skirt down and fly him out to make the transaction in person, but op had some self issues.

Last edited:

So basically, I was going to Las Vegas (family trip) Thursday and I wanted spending money so I tried for one last time on craigslist. I get an email from this guy with his number asking if they are still available and to call him but I'm not familiar with the area code number. I'm like screw it, what's the worst that can happen? The voice I hear answer is a man, black, and had a drawled out voice like a broken pull my string speaking action figure from Kmart. I'm already on edge. I ask him a bunch of questions. I find out he is in Vegas (what a coincidence), PayPal shut down his account cause he kept getting scammed on the ROs and he just wanted a pair so bad after months, he would give me $4000 cash. He said he was also paraplegic and that he still just wants the shoes size 10-11, especially red Yeezys his "grail". He could tell me all the information to verify he was legit. He had a lot of connections with a lot of money and even was gonna start his own cosignment store. He was even willing to fly me out to Vegas, he will have a limo at the airport pick me up and we could meet at any bank I wanted to for $4500 if I was willing to do that so I can sell it to him earlier and not flake. Only thing he could not tell me was his name. I said I'll keep it on hold for him and think about it.

What he didn't realize was when people email you on CL, CL will give out your name. So I took his name and googled his name "Micah Duncan". Then I saw "wheel chair mike" as a suggested search.

First page I go to I see this.

http://panachereport.com/channels/black_underworld/

4f92b06a_iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

Son.
roll.gif

I was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Started doing more searches and saw all these other articles about him. I said nah man... I'm not about this life. I told "Mike" here that I had second thoughts and dude got pissed at me and said the deal was off.

Ended up selling to a Japanese guy around his 20s at a bank in LA for 3.2k.
laugh.gif
I'm assuming his trip was paid for at this point, so the offer for the flight was neither here nor there....

yall tuff tony internet dudes need to calm the hell down & learn reading comprehension

My point was just because dude offered to fly him out, doesn't mean it was all on the up and up.

My point was just because dude offered to fly him out, doesn't mean it was all on the up and up.
I would think the same thing. That's a lot to offer for a pair of shoes. I would have been skeptical of that alone. 

You wilding out boy
I would've sold it to him for 3,800 and a threesome with 2 of his employees, my *****. He probably got the baddest hookers on deck
So you wanna come out with $3,888 and the clap.

Ya'll NTers will do anything for yambs. 
mean.gif
NTers do anything for yams 

picasso swerve is a NTer

picasso swerve will do anything for yams

picasso swerve is not happy to admit it which is evident by his blue smh emoticon, but it is ok, we all will do anything for yams so you are not alone 

I live in Vegas and prostitution is not legal in Clark County (where Vegas is located) so everything is not what it seems. I swear common sense is not common on NT sometimes. What dude flies another man out, pays him $4500 and treats him to a weekend of spoils? More than likely they would of pulled the jux on him and threatened him if he dared called the police.
I've never met him but one of my homeboys was at this hotel party inside Encore and Wheel Mike lost a chunk of change on the dice game, pulled out the blammer and had everyone shook daddy and received his funds back. Also, why do you think Wheelchair Mike ended up in a wheelchair...? There is a reason why VICE was after dude.

its never funny when someones life is threatened

but that **** is always funny to me when i see somebody get muscled out they **** so boldly LOL

I was selling a pair of Metallic 5s for $140 to a first time business partner. He gave me $130 (by what I can only assume was a slight nudge to see if I was a goofy or not), and I corrected him, telling him he was 10 dollars short. He dropped the 10 dollar bill on the ground (disrespectful) and proceeded with his car out of my drive way with the shoes (didn't have the box to give him)
Maaaaad disrespectful, haven't talked since.. :smh:

I remember when I sold my extra pair of Royals last year, I wore my other pair to the sell. I had them on my feet and said here they are, hope you don't mind if wore em for a min then acted like I was gonna take em off.

Dude face was blank :lol:

Just remembered this one -

Did a meetup with a dude off of facebook. He comes through and he checks the shoes out everythings cool. Deal was for $230. He turns his back towards me while he counts the cash and i see him put a bill in his pocket so im thinking "dont eem try to skimp me". He gives me the cash i count it and its $20 short, i tell him and he goes "Oh ****" and pulls out that same $20 he just put in his pocket 15 seconds ago. :smh:

Dude was mad upset when i told him he was short :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom