Meetup stories? Jugs,funny incidents ect...

I remember when I sold my extra pair of Royals last year, I wore my other pair to the sell. I had them on my feet and said here they are, hope you don't mind if wore em for a min then acted like I was gonna take em off.

Dude face was blank :lol:
Lmaooo. :rofl:

Yea man, I can only imagine the murder trail, him pulling up in a wheel chair on some Drake steez with no handcuffs on cause all they had to do was put a bicycle lock on one of his wheels. Them feels.

I can see dude tryna spin in circles, lmaoooooo.

Just remembered this one -

Did a meetup with a dude off of facebook. He comes through and he checks the shoes out everythings cool. Deal was for $230. He turns his back towards me while he counts the cash and i see him put a bill in his pocket so im thinking "dont eem try to skimp me". He gives me the cash i count it and its $20 short, i tell him and he goes "Oh ****" and pulls out that same $20 he just put in his pocket 15 seconds ago. :smh:

Dude was mad upset when i told him he was short :lol: .

I'm literally rolling. Can't mess with NT when I'm High...

Not weird for me but maybe for the buyer but whenever I make a sale on Craigslist, I always ask the buyer to meet me at a bank.

What I do next is what gets makes them feel uncomfortable. Or pretty much asking if this is a joke.

We go inside the bank.
I show them the shoes
They inspect the shoes
Everything turns out fine with the shoes now time to exchange the funds.
When the buyer pulls out the cash I say "WAIT, lets walk over here"
I take them to a teller and ask the teller to check and see if these bills are real. Before the teller inspects the bills, they state "If these bills are counterfeit, I will not give them back and you will go to jail for producing fake bills. (ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE BUYER HANDS THE TELLER THE MONEY NOT YOU. This way they get into trouble not you)
If everything is good (never has ended bad) we shake hands, I thank them for their business and we go our separate ways.

I do this all the time to protect my butt and my items. And I highly doubt anyone is dumb enough to pull some stupid stunt inside a bank for $300 shoes.

Would dip on you for being this ridiculous

^ Not ridiculous, he's just protecting himself. I do it too

You have obviously never been jugged 
laugh.gif

I remember when I sold my extra pair of Royals last year, I wore my other pair to the sell. I had them on my feet and said here they are, hope you don't mind if wore em for a min then acted like I was gonna take em off.

Dude face was blank
laugh.gif
lmao i need to do that 
laugh.gif

A counterfeit marker would do the job but you should really be able to just tell. The chances are some sneaker head has high quality fake bills is slim.

Not weird for me but maybe for the buyer but whenever I make a sale on Craigslist, I always ask the buyer to meet me at a bank.

What I do next is what gets makes them feel uncomfortable. Or pretty much asking if this is a joke.

We go inside the bank.
I show them the shoes
They inspect the shoes
Everything turns out fine with the shoes now time to exchange the funds.
When the buyer pulls out the cash I say "WAIT, lets walk over here"
I take them to a teller and ask the teller to check and see if these bills are real. Before the teller inspects the bills, they state "If these bills are counterfeit, I will not give them back and you will go to jail for producing fake bills. (ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE BUYER HANDS THE TELLER THE MONEY NOT YOU. This way they get into trouble not you)
If everything is good (never has ended bad) we shake hands, I thank them for their business and we go our separate ways.

I do this all the time to protect my butt and my items. And I highly doubt anyone is dumb enough to pull some stupid stunt inside a bank for $300 shoes.

Would dip on you for being this ridiculous

As would I. No problem meeting up at the bank, not gonna do everything dude mentioned. He can buy elsewhere.

Ya'll would really dip after taking all that time out of your busy schedules to meet up instead of doing that one slightly annoying thing dude asked and never seeing him again?

I do agree it's excessive and a pen is more then enough.

Last edited:
Ya'll would really dip after taking all that time out of your busy schedules to meet up instead of doing that one slightly annoying thing dude asked and never seeing him again?

Word. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll took the time to go do the meetup, might as well go through with it. Its stupid as hell but id be like whatever dude, im already here anyways.

more than anything it's just annoying. If I don't like it, I'm not supporting.

The pen isn't 100% accurate. People can wash a 1 dollar bill and turn it into 100.

I used to be a Teller so I can tell when bills are real.

Word. :lol:

Ya'll took the time to go do the meetup, might as well go through with it. Its stupid as hell but id be like whatever dude, im already here anyways.
exactly. It's not like he had some ultra weird request like asking you to pay him in rolls of quarters or something.

The pen isn't 100% accurate. People can wash a 1 dollar bill and turn it into 100.

the thing is nothing is 100% accurate. Pen is close enough especially for transactions involving a few hundred. Now if you're selling yeezy 2s I can understand the guys annoying give the money to the teller thing :lol:

I went to my local mall to do a meet up. I was selling my OG Bred 12s for $250.00 When I met up with the buyer, I showed him the shoes and he liked them. He then proceeded in giving me $250.00 in singles. He played it off saying it was his lunch money. :rolleyes :smh: I had to recount that three times to make sure it added up. :smh:

:lol: shoulda just met in the bank and they wouldve exchanged em on the spot

Word. :lol:

exactly. It's not like he had some ultra weird request like asking you to pay him in rolls of quarters or something.

the thing is nothing is 100% accurate. Pen is close enough especially for transactions involving a few hundred. Now if you're selling yeezy 2s I can understand the guys annoying give the money to the teller thing :lol:

man, if I'm selling Yeezy's (I think they go for more than 2k right?) I'm asking for a cashier's check.

I went to my local mall to do a meet up. I was selling my OG Bred 12s for $250.00 When I met up with the buyer, I showed him the shoes and he liked them. He then proceeded in giving me $250.00 in singles. He played it off saying it was his lunch money.
eyes.gif
mean.gif
I had to recount that three times to make sure it added up.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom