Megan Fox. I've been waiting so long to see you in the nakie.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

^ Close enough though right?
laugh.gif

I remember when those pics leaked a while back, I fell in love.
laugh.gif

I posted the complete set in full resolution before. The thread was deleted and I was banned.

is it me or only white people like to swim in green lakes, rivers streams?

i always found it weird and nasty
sick.gif

these pics are old

I have the whole HQ set btw
pimp.gif

they aren't true n00dz though, but damn she is fine
devil.gif

Brian Austin Green messed up!

smh.gif

Again, the topic starter posted edited images for a reason. You went ahead and posted the set of high resolution, unedited images. So, you must've knownyou were taking a risk at the very least. There's a clear difference (no pun intended) between those images and images of women wearing bathing suits thatyou might see on network TV, etc.

It seems to me that if it's dark out and you're not sure where the edge of a cliff is, the last thing you'd want to do is try to get as close tothe edge as you possibly can. You went too far and paid the price for it. I think that's fairly straightforward.

If you see images on the board that you consider inappropriate, feel free to report those posts to our staff for review. Thousands of posts are added each day,so sometimes we do miss something here and there. That doesn't mean we ALLOW it, it just means that we can't catch everything without a little helpfrom our fellow members.

Peace.

-------------------------------------
To:Method Man.niketalk
Sent:May 15, 2008, 8:32 pm

Yes, I'm aware NT is a sneaker board. It's not my soul intent to post pictures of questionable images of women all the time. If that was the case, thenI would be putting up racy pictures of any no-name women all the time. I posted those pictures because it wasn't any regular person. It was Megan Fox, andI thought that NT had an interest on her.

Based on what I've seen posted on NT, I'm not exactly clear on what the standard is for what flies on NT andwhat doesn't. In my opinion, the content in this post is very similar to the pictures I posted, yet the post wastolerated.

To:kwaz1.niketalk
Sent:May 13, 2008, 1:02 pm

If we allowed those pictures, then we would have to allow people to post images of women in thongs, transparent lingerie, etc. That's not a precedentwe're willing to set. Is it silly to be afraid of human anatomy? That's arguable, but the truth of the matter is that NikeTalk is, primarily, a sneakermessage board and it's always been our goal to establish, through NikeTalk, a safe, family friendly environment where people of all ages and backgroundscan come together to discuss similar interests. If prohibiting the posting of nude or semi-nude images helps us accomplish that goal, and it does, thenit's a small sacrifice to make. I don't see how leering at women helps us build the sort of community we value. Many parents and guardians don'twant their children exposed to nudity online. There are, I'm sure, millions - if not billions - of websites to serve those interested in such images, butthey don't have to be a part of our sneaker community. When people post those images, they potentially break the trust we seek to maintain between NikeTalkand the parents/guardians who allow young people to visit our community.

Peace.

To:Method Man.niketalk
Sent:May 13, 2008, 9:29 am

Yes, my defence is that she was wearing pasties. And, yes, I was aware that the pictures were risky. But I though since she covered-up her nipples with pastiesthat would not be considered nudity. My question is did I get banned because the pasties did not do their job or because the pictures were too risky?

Back
Top Bottom