Melo M9 (Carmelo Anthony). Fall 2012

stop lying. these things are hideous, no way in hell you can convince me otherwise.

Saying how i feel about a shoe doesn't constitute a lie, btw have you actually seen the metallic colorway of the Mel M9 in person? Have you held them? Like i stated before, I was never a fan of the Melo series but these are dope.

The white/black/blue color way looks so much better than the rest. The "M" flywire/dynamic fit thing looks so out of place when its colored differently than the rest of the upper. When they're both white, or black etc, it looks smoother and the design lines flow better. Flight Huarache-esque. When that M is a random color, it ruins everything 
sick.gif

I dig em, i hope they do more with the christmas colorway then the green they did last year. And hoping for a good color for an all star game. i think i will ball in these

Any date on these dropping?

Why are they still droppn M8s? and why is Melo still wearing the M8 2 months into the new season?

s*** just gettin worse and worse for melo sigs :x :smh:

hey at least his team is doing good (so far this season)

btw that wht/blk cw looks good from far but far from good :lol:

Last edited:
The Melo 8 was THE BEST Jordan basketball shoe last year. If you haven't owned a pair the you missed out. They are extremely comfortable for casual wear as well. Best part is I got 2 pairs for under
$80 because everyone was waiting inline for some Retro Jordans I had when I was in elementary school.

:tongue:

Those straps coming out of the side ruined the shoe reminds me of 8.0s. Whoever says ALL melo shoes sucked is delusional or is just stuck on hype only kicks.
The 1.5 and the 5.5 were beautiful. NOW everything else was trash, I did pick up the m8 advances the knick colorways those look really good in person.

Last edited:
Any date on these dropping?
Why are they still droppn M8s? and why is Melo still wearing the M8 2 months into the new season?

Because he's not wearing the M8. He's currently wearing the M8 Advance, which is better than the M8 in my opinion. Will definitely buy them when they hit sales rack.

The Melo 8 was THE BEST Jordan basketball shoe last year. If you haven't owned a pair the you missed out. They are extremely comfortable for casual wear as well. Best part is I got 2 pairs for under
$80 because everyone was waiting inline for some Retro Jordans I had when I was in elementary school.
:tongue:

you talking performance wise? maybe, never had them so i cant judge.. but looks wise, they are as ugly as the majority of his line... i liked the 1.5 and 5.5 but that's about it

They have done bad with Melo. Him being in NY they should have put something better out for him look wise.

Plus why not start up the Future Sole contest? Those were pretty dope.

They have done bad with Melo. Him being in NY they should have put something better out for him look wise.
Plus why not start up the Future Sole contest? Those were pretty dope.

i thought with him coming to NY his sneakers would look better...but thats not da case at all :smh:

has anyone else got the m8 advance and both shoes make a squish squish sound when you walk? Is it suppose to sound like that. I saw a kid on FTL reviews say he got two like that and sent them back. Is it a common defect or just how they are?

Last edited:

Looks like ill have to stick with buying a melo T to support this guy.... such a shame the sig shoe is :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom