Melo M9 (Carmelo Anthony). Fall 2012

They're basketball shoes.
indifferent.gif
Jordan is a sport wear brand. Line like CP, Melo, etc are geared toward performance on the court. There are people who buy bball shoes for its intended purpose. These are performance sneaker. Melo are not made for today skinny jean wearing kids.

All the melos since the 5.5 have been great performance shoes

How can you call a shoes garbage when you don't even play ball in them yet ?
indifferent.gif

The Melo line has been great on the court but aesthetically how did he approve these? Hopefully these aren't final.

They just get worse and worse smh lol. Best Melos are the 5.5s by the way and Melo is some trash

I have never like any of Melo's signature kicks, and these are no exception. Although, these do look "interesting".

there is just WAAAAY too much going on with this shoe...
JB is trying too hard... that looks like straight trash.

The silhouettes are stagnant, but that could be because Melo found a shape and ankle height that works for him.  I like the color blocking, the outrigger, and what appears to be Double-Stacked Zoom Air in the heel.  Other than that, it looks like every other Melo and CP3 shoe - clunky and homogenous. 

is this the final version? I think the Melo line gets a lot of hate because of Melo, I personally like his shoe line performance wise they are on my regular rotation specifically the 1.5, 5.5 and the M3.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

They're basketball shoes.
indifferent.gif
Jordan is a sport wear brand. Line like CP, Melo, etc are geared toward performance on the court. There are people who buy bball shoes for its intended purpose. These are performance sneaker. Melo are not made for today skinny jean wearing kids.

All the melos since the 5.5 have been great performance shoes

How can you call a shoes garbage when you don't even play ball in them yet ?
indifferent.gif
lebrons for da most part have been awesome and their made for ball too...

performance doesn't give it a excuse to look horrific.

Back
Top Bottom