Melo M9 (Carmelo Anthony). Fall 2012

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ my top 3
shoes_nike_jordan_melo_m4c.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

Jordan_Brand_Melo_M3_13.jpg

whats that top one?  thats the worst lookin melo ive seen yet

Actually, i really like where these shoes is going. Nice, clean looking shoes, & the colorways is a plus. Looks like its gonna be yet another performance beast shoes on court. I really prefer these over the last few Melo signature shoes. The last Melo shoes that i really like is Melo M4
smile.gif

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ my top 3
shoes_nike_jordan_melo_m4c.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

Jordan_Brand_Melo_M3_13.jpg

whats that top one?  thats the worst lookin melo ive seen yet
m4's, theyre 
pimp.gif
 especially the eggplants

yea ive noticed i def have dif taste than most people into jordans/nikes (i hate the word sneakerhead). Melos jsut dont do it for me

Im diggin the black carolina color. The M8 is a very nice performance shoes. The zoom and max air feel awesome in transition

GARBAGE LOL..... Really? I mean really?......? Who's behind this? Who gave this the ok? Who is boping who off to keep their job?

the only thing crrying these is the jumpman logo, melo and cp cant get a decen shoe, not even d wade

Melo is one of the best clutch performers out there... just think what he could do if he wore better shoes!

If they perform on court like previous Melos, especially the M8, I'll be getting them. I play ball and intend to use them for that purpose. Casually? No. That's what retros are for.

Was invited to the Jordan 2012/2013 Preview in NYC on thursday gotta say I was never really a fan of the Melo line but the Melo M9 is off the hook and looks better in person especially in the metallic colorways. Check them out below

The best thing about Melo's is I can get them for less than $50 or $60

I got the M8's I wanted on sale and I'll probably get a pair of these

I like the Carolina and Syracuse black ones.

Last edited:
Melo 1.5 is still the GOAT of the Melo line. Which isn't saying much, but still.

That M-shaped strap/harness thing is cheesy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom