Men of a certain age

I really enjoyed this show. Caught part of one episode toward the end of the first season and then had to go watch the rest online.

This is one of the rare shows that actually seems like real life. It isn't over the top with crazy stuff that could/would never happen in real life. Ray plays a perfect character.

I really enjoyed this show. Caught part of one episode toward the end of the first season and then had to go watch the rest online.

This is one of the rare shows that actually seems like real life. It isn't over the top with crazy stuff that could/would never happen in real life. Ray plays a perfect character.

Originally Posted by Nek32

thats why i love the show so much. hope they keep it the same for the new season

thats why i love the show so much. hope they keep it the same for the new season

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So its a good show? Think I'll check it out.

its an alright show, one that i can just chill to late at night when theyre showing it at like 12 or 1

its kind of slow though seeing how its not over the top like the others are saying but then again, i dont think its really aimed at people like me (mid twenties)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So its a good show? Think I'll check it out.

its an alright show, one that i can just chill to late at night when theyre showing it at like 12 or 1

its kind of slow though seeing how its not over the top like the others are saying but then again, i dont think its really aimed at people like me (mid twenties)

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Good points, the show feels really organic. One of if not the last television shows still being shot on film.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Good points, the show feels really organic. One of if not the last television shows still being shot on film.

I'm on episode 4, I like this show. Its definitely not for everyone though.

Lol @ acting like a fetus.

I'm on episode 4, I like this show. Its definitely not for everyone though.

Lol @ acting like a fetus.

Anyone catch last night's ep?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom