Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure older men have desired younger women since the beginning of time...this is why it's important for women to have skills and qualities beyond their beauty, because beauty is temporary.  Most women are in their prime of beauty from 18-21.

Not true women look their best in their late 20's early 30's if they take care of themselves

Agreed. What's up with these girls just aging horribly after college?
for non athletes or chicks that just didn't do much in high school...

They don't know how to work out...

They can eat and parry and drink whatever and nothing sticks to them...

Until they get about 23 and that stuff starts to catch up.

Yap yap yap yap yap yap

why ask a question then dismiss every answer given to you? Its like you created this thread just to argue

I said it was a rant in the beginning.

It's never JUST a rant. It's always a dialogue for discussion, you should know that. Everything can be and usually is a dialogue for something; even something as simple as saying "I'm hungry."

:lol:

I'm not sure why dudes legitimately engage with OP.

Clearly they out here to rustle jimmies, and dudes fall for it book like and sinker

Its the same ones posting everytime too.

THIS IS CLEARLY A TROLL ACCOUNT AND MOST LIKELY NOT EVEN A CHICK

"Relationships" not doing anything?

Definitely a troll here. OP is too much a a bird to pull that off. Guys will wait for a girl that has hers stuff together, but not for a bird.

"Relationships" not doing anything?

Definitely a troll here. OP is too much a a bird to pull that off. Guys will wait for a girl that has hers stuff together, but not for a bird.

Me and you both know there are some dudes out here that defy logic and reason

I get weirded out by it too, specifically the guys who are like 40+ wifing girls straight out of HS or early 20s. What do you guys talk about? How do you interact?

I'm only 20 and already the idea of dating an 18 year old bugs me out. Then again older women interest me more...so I may be a bit biased.

THe worst though is when their main justification is "she's legal" like I just get pedo/creeper vibes

Last edited:
 Because it's not something I have to have. I'm not saying I don't get aroused, I just control it very easily. Was dancing with this guy the other night who was getting hot. Started grabbing my waist and pulling me against him. I did get hot too but I could walk away and I did. I've always been that way and have done it to boyfriends. I actually have better relationships not doing anything.

I date for company and even then I don't NEED it. I can take myself out to eat, see a movie...and actually most of the time, I enjoy it better alone.

Nothing worse than a woman with no sex drive.

Last edited:
too naive. nothing ever ends well. no need to discuss. look at families with valies, morals, and devotion

my old boss dated a 20 yo. he was 62 and recently divorced though
it's funny cause dude was starting to get into fashion and dressing up after yrs of not caring
He HAD to know that that wasn't going to end well.  I don't even understand letting someone with liver spots, significant hair thinning, and saggy skin touch you

Last edited:

That's a big 'if' though, I said most because like my dude above said a lot of these chicks fall off after the college age.
I know aplenty of HS girls with bellies, have acne, getting their teeth fixed, no money to dress themselves up.

Didn't read the OP, but I was always weirded out by one of my friends in college (20) dating a sophomore in HS. I also have a former co-worker (26 at the time) who had dated a 52 year old for a long time (maybe still is, idk), including having 2 kids by him. The funny thing is I remember her mentioning to me that she was dating him solely for financial security as she was tired of dating guys who she felt weren't stable yet, and because of a lot of struggles she had financially as a kid. Interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Didn't read the OP, but I was always weirded out by one of my friends in college (20) dating a sophomore in HS. I also have a former co-worker (26 at the time) who had dated a 52 year old for a long time (maybe still is, idk), including having 2 kids by him. The funny thing is I remember her mentioning to me that she was dating him solely for financial security as she was tired of dating guys who she felt weren't stable yet, and because of a lot of struggles she had financially as a kid. Interesting stuff.
I knew a 60 something year old who would entertain with 20 something year olds.  They would let him touch them and flirt whatever but every time he nodded off, they would take the whatever money he had in his pocket. I was 8 at the time. Didn't understand the man.

Some women do want the financial security. It's a fine line between using someone though.

Last edited:
Sloot was just a gold digger.
Should've hit her with the View media item 643035View media item 1456384

for non athletes or chicks that just didn't do much in high school...

They don't know how to work out...

They can eat and parry and drink whatever and nothing sticks to them...

Until they get about 23 and that stuff starts to catch up.

This is the thing I don't understand. When they put on 15-20 lbs, do they just say whatever these dudes still want me?

Dudes marry a 25 year old and by 35 she's 80 lbs heavier. Scarey ****.

This is the thing I don't understand. When they put on 15-20 lbs, do they just say whatever these dudes still want me?

Dudes marry a 25 year old and by 35 she's 80 lbs heavier. Scarey ****.
Thats why older dudes looking for these tender ronis with perky breast. Men are visual by nature and if you dont give us something pleasant to look at, then we looking else where :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom