Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm basically ranting about my dating experience lately. Not sure where I'm going wrong or what formula to follow but here goes...

I opened up an Okcupid account last year and met this one guy.  Chemistry was great on the 1st date and went on to see him 3 other times within the same week. We were talking everyday but seeing each other was hit or miss after then.

I did not sleep with him until the following month and  two weeks. But texting ensued and every morning  I received "Good Morning,"   "Hey Beautiful."  He'd ask me about my day, set me up with a mechanic friend of his to fix my car....but at some point there was a trend to his weekends being busy with work. Mind you, he was an independent contractor working on his own schedule so  it wasn't making any sense. One weekend ,  he even said that another contractor he was working with stole 12000 dollars from a project which is why he hadn't responded to my texts the day before.

About a week later I noticed that I was blocked from seeing his Facebook page. I'd never sent him a request or anything because I never saw the point. I immediately texted him about what was going on with him, he said nothing was wrong.

I made a date with someone else at that  point. The guy I met was an aerospace engineer, graduated from MIT,  really sweet and we had a great time.

I tried calling the 1st guy that night. No answer. No answer the next morning. Not until that afternoon.

I called things off. Then I made a second Facebook profile and saw a girl commenting on his Facebook pictures. I then was able to pull up her Instagram.

This guy had met this girl maybe a week or so before me and she photographed and captioned every date he had taken her on up until the time I broke up with him and even afterwards. By the time I met him, he had already introduced her to his family.

First, I contacted him. Denial.Denial. Denial. Even said that he was planning on being in a relationship with me but had taken her to a weekend retreat two weeks before.

Secondly,

I contacted the girl and sent her a message saying what he had done. Then..

I screenshot the sequence of them dating, his messages and nude pictures to me, and made one long Facebook message. I tagged the girl, his friends , and the rest of his family in it  and sent it saying what kind of person he was.

And as much as I 'm glad I did it, I still don't understand. He must have told me 50 thousand times that we were exclusive and he was a one woman man. He was talking about moving in together and going on vacations. Yet , the whole time he was doing some other girl. He was still denying everything and the girl was online friends with his whole family. Up until I screenshot her admitting that they had been dating , he was still in denial.

Then when I admitted to going on that one date, he had the nerve to say I had wasted his time. When he was had a girl in his home everyday and was talking her on trips.

What type of  sociopath is this? Why do men do these things? This guy just wasted 5 months of my life

Last edited:
Let it go. That thing you did on facebook was petty and stupid.
Good for you Sherlock Hoems you solved a mystery.

Better luck next time. Just please don't make another terrible thread.

chair1.gif

Let it go. That thing you did on facebook was petty and stupid.
Good for you Sherlock Hoems you solved a mystery.

Better luck next time. Just please don't make another terrible thread.
Oh it's old Rusty. I don't care who thinks it's petty.

I have no regrets in doing it.  He was a con artist . Plain and simple. People get killed everyday for manipulating and playing with people's feelings. This man was the reason I had to take an HIV test to make sure I was ok. I don't take stuff like that lightly.

Just tell the truth

I'm basically ranting about my dating experience lately. Not sure where I'm going wrong or what formula to follow but here goes...

I screenshot the sequence of them dating, his messages and nude pictures to me, and made one long Facebook message. I tagged the girl, his friends , and the rest of his family in it  and sent it saying what kind of person he was.

[/quote

View media item 1873231

Hmmm, you may not care but I have always said I'll take u out for a outing after work.

[/quote
Amen. He deserved it.

AND, I have to mention he was also  found on a dating ap. Had slept with about 4 women who rated him as someone to stay away from. I saw it later after meeting him. He lied about partners and was not using protection with any of them. Then he disappeared after I brought up the ap and would not respond to any messages , blocked my phone calls, and ignored emails.

It was a last resort and worked.

This dude must've had bomb d for you to be stalking him like this.
Op you should beg forgiveness and take him back.
He's a keeper.

You should be taking HIV tests anyway. You makin a bigger deal out of it than it is.
You gave up the box,and he wanted more so he got more. End of story.
Now you being petty and tbh crazy taggin his family and his main chick in it.
Just be a good side peice and keep your mouth shut.I
I'd only been with one person my whole life. I knew my status prior to getting in a relationship with him. HE SAID we were exclusive but he was lying.  That is dangerous and I could have gotten sick solely because he was lying. You all are saying it's no big deal because you probably put yourselves and other women in jeopardy all of the time.

I don't gamble with my life

There's an app that rates men? I want to look myself up.
Probably all 10s.

Holla back.

Since you sent his naked pics to all his family and friends I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting his pic in here. ???

This is what happens when you make men from hook up sites wait 2.5 months for sex. You make them become more invested than they really intended to be. Some men will carry the lie to the end to achieve the objective, some will be real with you. Your bs meter needs improvement.

Whatchu look like??
If u look crazy in the Morning then that was the ice breaker. Nice phat butt would make up for that though.

Since you sent his naked pics to all his family and friends I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting his pic in here. ???

This is what happens when you make men from hook up sites wait 2.5 months for sex. You make them become more invested than they really intended to be. Some men will carry the lie to the end to achieve the objective, some will be real with you. Your bs meter needs improvement.
How can you carry a lie for that long when the woman is saying it's fine to not be serious right away, to not say things you don't mean...?

I made him wait, I slowed him down, waited until he asked for a relationship....was I suppose to sleep with him and be some guy's play thing? He could have met plenty of women to give him what he wanted in one day. And he could have left me out of it.  I asked him so many times , in so many ways not to waste my time.

Last edited:
Wait.

You realize you technically cheated on him too right?
Yes. But it was only one date.  I called him right afterwards to tell him and left messages to ask what he wanted.

He didn't respond or couldn't because he was on a weekend retreat.

Basically I went out for dinner once. He met me while he was with someone else and spent days with consistently. Had met his parents and was spending weekends with him and sleeping together on a regular basis.

Not the same. We hadn't had the " Now you're my girlfriend talk." It was more him trying to reassure me that I was being crazy and overthinking. I made the date after breaking things off  for like the 3rd time

Last edited:
Wait.

You realize you technically cheated on him too right?

Yes. But it was only one date.  I called him right afterwards to tell him and left messages to ask what he wanted.
He didn't respond or couldn't because he was on a weekend retreat.

Basically I went out for dinner once. He met me while he was with someone else and spent days with consistently. Had met his parents and was spending weekends with him and sleeping together on a regular basis.

Not the same.

Did I say it was the same?

I'm just pointing out that fact.

He was a liar, but you have to take responsibility for your actions too.

The FB post was wayyyyyyyyyyyy OD. I understand you're hurt, but you are an adult, not need to lash out by doing something that childish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom