Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Finally got around to trying the first hand supply pomade someone recommended on here. Goes into my hair smoothly and has a nice matte look. Hold was good imo. Need to get used to the smell though.

What you guys use for acne scars, I got the acne under control for a bit now but the scars won't go.

Also anyone been to their dentist to get their teeth whitened. Not too sure about peroxide or all those other methods but willing to try if they work.

I’ve been using this chemical exfoliant 2-3 nights a week. If your the oily type I def recommend this

Attachments

• 143735DF-7F82-4351-AB86-980022DF06FE.jpeg
    143735DF-7F82-4351-AB86-980022DF06FE.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
I’ve been using this chemical exfoliant 2-3 nights a week. If your the oily type I def recommend this

I did a laser treatment years ago last time I was on vacation in the Philippines. This cute, cougar dermatologist was zapping all the blemishes and spots on my face. I had scabs on my face for 2-3 days.

I did a laser treatment years ago last time I was on vacation in the Philippines. This cute, cougar dermatologist was zapping all the blemishes and spots on my face. I had scabs on my face for 2-3 days.

I'm looking into something called E MATIRX this week. I'd be scared as hell to have work done in the Philippines

Why did you do it overseas and what was the ending result.

Is EMJ still the move on body wash? Been using sandalwood in conjunction with the Dove men scrubber joint/loofa. Open to any suggestions though..

If you guys have trouble with clogged pores/ "sebaceous filaments", use an oil-based cleanser and a BHA. Best thing I ever did for my skin/acne. My skin hasn't been this clear since I was like 14.

If you guys have trouble with clogged pores/ "sebaceous filaments", use an oil-based cleanser and a BHA. Best thing I ever did for my skin/acne. My skin hasn't been this clear since I was like 14.

Links to products you use?

I just use a Q-tip and push against my nose

Links to products you use?

I just use a Q-tip and push against my nose

I use Banila Co Clean it Zero classic, then CeraVe foaming facial cleanser, then Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid. The Banila Co is more like a sherbet consistency and not like an actual oil that you might be imagining, but the ingredients are oil-based.

Using a oil-based cleanser then a regular cleanser after that is a Korean skincare thing. I normally put a bunch of the oil cleanser on, let it sit for 10 minutes, then gently massage it in circular motions for like 3-5 minutes and you can literally feel grits and stuff coming off your skin.

Why did you do it overseas and what was the ending result.

My bad for never answering. I was already going on a family vacation there so my dad just told me to go to his dermatologist while we were there. My dad and aunt had already gotten skin treatments from her before. Really cheap in the Philippines and don’t have the headache of health insurance paperwork. Asia is pretty up to date on cosmetic treatments. My skin was looking pretty clear with the blemishes lasered off.

Ive been using a thin layer of itch relief neosporin for razor burn. Before I would burn for aleast 24hrs after i shave now its about an hour.

Back
Top Bottom