Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

these wormholes fulton extract 
pimp.gif

Why aren't some of the completed side ops greyed out like the rest? There's usually like one or two extraction missions that are still white but checked off and not grey like the rest of them.

You can keep doing the prisoner and soldier extracts to farm soldiers for Mother Base and GMP.

I love when there's no subject or context to spoilers, just no holds barred spoilers.

Mission 40? or 39?
My man Big Boss didn't say a single word in that Skull Face monologue. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying the game and hate that you guys are saying the ending sucks

I will just take my time :lol:

I thought the ending was fine.  I just feel robbed because of that whole chapter 3 debacle.  1 more week until MGO.  I let my homie borrow my game, but imma need that back soon. 

Y'all do know there's a way to keep from doing mission 45 and keep Quiet from leaving right?

I knew after the fact. I was just playing without reading or looking up anything and then IT happened. Sad days head after mission 45.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

There's only 2 "chapters" I believe 2 starts after mission 30 and its mostly replaying older missions in a harder way.

Anyone messing with the FOB infiltrations? I don't even know what the hell is going on half the time. I'm sneaking around and hiding after being spotted, then all of a sudden the base's owner fultons me out of nowhere. I don't even see them approaching anywhere on my screen :lol:

Yeah I've done two. Failed both. First one I was lost so I left. Second one, I randomly was seen then the other player comes in. I killed him but he respawns and him and his goons take me down :smh:

The fact that this game is obviously incomplete is completely souring me on this game... And that's a damn shame because the game is amazing... I've gotten 100+ hours outta it... I've been completely immersed in the game... It has so much replay value... But the complete lack of closure on all the plot lines is so disappointing... It sucks...

Back
Top Bottom