Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Skull soldiers

I have code talker with me and the plane crashed.

**** oh boy

Leave him at the crash site and just run around like a madman with the automatic grenade launcher.

The Skulls are actually pretty easy to beat if you just keep running around and find a place to recover after being hit a few times.

Just beat mission 46. I'm not sure why everyone was upset at the ending. Maybe I didn't get the true ending?

I enjoyed the game but I was hoping that it would've been more story driven like precious MGS games. This being my first MGS game, I was actual looking forward to all the cut scenes and story. I'm not really a fan of the mission select style.

That was the true ending. I think people find it upsetting because

The game was hyped up as the point where Big Boss turns evil, one of the more important parts of the MGS backstory. People expected to see an epic part of the story and meet some important characters; instead it happened in the background.

Imagine if George Lucas told us Darth Vader wasn't really Anakin Skywalker, but some dude Anakin Skywalker found and brainwashed to be him. I know the prequels weren't good anyway :lol:, but fans would feel extra cheated.

Personally I think the ending is cool and see where Kojima came from, but also why it's so upsetting.

Also YouTube mission 51, the mission they didn't have time to finish. If they put that I there (plus maybe more after it), the story/cutscenes would've ended up having more of an MGS feel. The mission style definitely took some storytelling out, but I think there's a lack of a true MGS climax so that affects it as well.

Last edited:
Worst thing honestly isn't the story (which sucks compared to the rest) but the lack of unique bosses and Skullface turned out to be a very lackluster antagonist. My favorite scenes in Metal Gear have been the intro/backstory to bosses, especially the Fury... didn't have 1 special power or ability, just crazy as hell with a jetpack and a flamethrower :lol:. The skulls were terrible :smh:

To me this almost felt like when I played Prototype, one of my all time favorite games to play but the story and character development is just pure caca.

Last edited:
What guns do you guys often use? 

I carry the tranq sniper rifles often. I would name the rifle but I forgot the name. 

and SMG

I've been cleaning house at Motherbase w/ dudes who are worthless but cause trouble :lol:. One dude is ranked almost all B's across the board but is a troublemaker so I can't get rid of him until the rest of the squad is built up. Can't wait to get a suppressor on my sniper rifle

Can i play MGO without playing the regular game? Imstill finishing up MGSGZ but i want to get my feet wet in TPP.

I'm doing decently on MGO, but these invisible CQC dudes are a pain in the @#$ :lol: Trying to aim using iron sights or a scope=some dude running up on me and KO'ing me

Last edited:
I play the MGS music 
smokin.gif

Has anyone ever put their ps4 on rest mode only to come back with negative gmp? Had about 4 million until I came back to play.

Haven't played in a while.  Let my homie borrow the game.  I dont think ill get it back until Dec.  By then imma fit right in with the Christmas Noobs on MGO :lol: and i wanna go for demon snake status.

I just finished mission 45 with quiet

She doesn't appear on my buddy list anymore

Am I never going to be able to use her again?

Back
Top Bottom