Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | A Hideo Kojima Game

Thanks dudes

I am at around 65% and have done all the side missions

I think I might be done with this game soon

I don't see what else I can do
I think I'm done with it too. I have no interest in MGO. I don't have any desire to do the rest of the side missions. I had my fun with it so no complaints. One of my top 10 for 2015.

I haven't even tried MGO yet. I'm still completing all the side ops. Running around as Raiden is pretty dope :lol:

I killed Quiet after episode 11. Now i hear she unlocks quite a bit of content. What's the best way to undo this?

Redo the mission.
Is that Quiet in your avy?

The video @scientific  posted made a fan.  Her just playing the game not knowing when she'd run into Quiet.  **** was cool.  Made me watch her first playthrough when she talks about mo-capping for the intro scene to a bunch of other videos she's in.  Her Japanese sounds legit too.

I just watched the hidden episode that was included with the CE. Has it been explained why it wasn't included in the game?

:lol:

But yeah, the video of the "phantom episode" says the cutscenes for that mission were only 30% complete (and who knows how much of the actual level)... basically letting us know they wanted to finish it but couldn't.

Who plays online? I played once and it was coo, but u know, playing w/ random cats never really works out how u want it to :lol: I failed the one mission where we got attacked, got killed running up the steps :lol:

I like Quiet but she focuses on the wrong areas sometimes and don't come to help me unless they start shootin.

Does anybody else have trouble upgrading the base due to lack of fuel resources? cats want 40000 in fuel resources just to upgrade one platform

That's why I use D Dog and do the sniping myself. I'm trash at utilizing Quiet. :lol:

And for fuel resources, I mainly just send my soldiers in a whole bunch of combat deployments while I'm working the main missions or side ops. Or just leave the PS4 on and check up on it every half hour.

Yea, I'll probably switch back to D-Dog after I've built up Quiet to the top level. D-Dog just annoys me sometimes, I'm tryna sneak up on the enemy and he alerting me to Medicinal plants 12 miles away :lol: Still haven't used D-Walker yet, and I spent money upgrading weapons not realizing that I could customize them on the plane and add suppressors to my sniper rifle :smh:

I probably won't play online, especially if BO3 is any good. I need to peep the zombies mode before I purchase

Just realized you can use the parasite mist and still get an S rank. Makes some of these missions easy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom