Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

It was bound to happen when their resell prices are the way they are. That's why you got several people (such as SM) who are doing what they're doing "out of spite."
TBH it really pisses me off but hey they're just shoes. Just sucks that when money involved people act the way they do.

Just an update on these shoes from Westbay. I emailed him and these shoes will be coming with a receipt even though it doesn't say so on the site.

Just an update on these shoes from Westbay. I emailed him and these shoes will be coming with a receipt even though it doesn't say so on the site.

Good to know. Picked up the size 13 from there. Pics also look like they match the "real" pairs that are up on fake education. Saw these at stadium goods today and they appear to be identical to the WB pics...aka real.

View media item 2206038

Last edited:

Solemartyr tweeted the website link NOT out of spite imo, but out of jealousy and fear that WB's prices could take some customers away from SM's scriptobot business, which can, at any time, become unreliable or ineffective. Bottom line, there is nothing SM can do that can affect WB's sales or clientele because WB lets their product and prices do the talking. 
?

It's all free.  

where is his business?

Solemartyr tweeted the website link NOT out of spite imo, but out of jealousy and fear that WB's prices could take some customers away from SM's scriptobot business, which can, at any time, become unreliable or ineffective. Bottom line, there is nothing SM can do that can affect WB's sales or clientele because WB lets their product and prices do the talking. 
?

It's all free.  

where is his business?
"His business" is what only SM himself knows about that nobody else knows. All his work and his minute-by-minute tweeting ain't for charity.  

A wise man once said, "The art of pleasing is the art of deception"

Last edited:
Years ago I would have already had these shoes or a hook up in the morning for them

Last edited:
Y'all know consignment shops will have these on deck for over $450

That $320-350 price y'all are talking about is the FB group price and the I'm-listing-these-on-craigslist-cuz-I-need-money-asap-to-pay-a-car-ticket price.

Y'all know consignment shops will have these on deck for over $450

That $320-350 price y'all are talking about is the FB group price and the I'm-listing-these-on-craigslist-cuz-I-need-money-asap-to-pay-a-car-ticket price.

What are you going to do if you get stuck with them and they don't sell what about the ticket

Back
Top Bottom