Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

NT summit in Gualadajara
nerd.gif
Mecks, Wanksta, Niketalker23... lol we outttttttttttttttttt!
smokin.gif
America<Chivas

that would be
pimp.gif

ill be in mexico in july-aug..45 mins way from guadalajara
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scribble253

Originally Posted by SNSD

NYC mexican girls are not up to par with mexican girls elsewhere
smh.gif
LOL I be thinking the same thing. Mexican chicks over here in NYC looking nothing like those over at CA.
THIS. also, wen i went to mexico i seen the sexiest girl i ever seen in my life
tired.gif
i still remember wat she looks like in vivid detail and ill probably never see her again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I'm booked in Mazatlan for Semana Santa 2010. March 26th to April 3rd. I go every year. Hit me up. If you never been, you should experience it at least once. guarantee you will go back

how much was your flight? im going the 4th-11th
hows mazatlan?

my moms wanted to go to zacatecas but that isshh is bad out there with all the drug cartels dudes. some distant family member of mine was taken hostage over a year ago. some say hes still alive
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by scribble253

Originally Posted by ar916

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by Man E

17g.jpg
MY GOD

shorty in the yellow. I want
mad.gif
You picking the wrong girl fam. Girl in the brown is perfection. Just tell me is like a doctor or something that is wifey material.

Things I'd do for the chick on the right damnnn
pimp.gif
Damnnn the chick on the right is fineee. Def hit that raw.
Co-sign with everyone hahahaha!
we need more pics!

im not mexican but i look 100%, would mexican girls in mexico be completely turned off since I can't speak spanish that well
nerd.gif
although ive dated mostly mexican girls in Cali they all get disappointed at first cause im not fluent

Originally Posted by bel air

I'm booked in Mazatlan for Semana Santa 2010. March 26th to April 3rd. I go every year. Hit me up. If you never been, you should experience it at least once. guarantee you will go back

hows mazatlan?

my moms wanted to go to zacatecas but that isshh is bad out there with all the drug cartels dudes. some distant family member of mine was taken hostage over a year ago. some say hes still alive
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

mazatlan is cool for the most part. but if you happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, sorry
grin.gif

but you gotta be careful, cuz you dont know who messes with you/you mess with could be the son or daughter of a big drug guy. you could be killed like its nothing. if you got out, you have to be very careful cuz some of the drug dealers kids go out and stunt, and if you dont like it, you better not say anything

^^^ sup man

ur at CSUDH right?

we spoke briefly when i had a diff screen name

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

I think women from JALISCO are the best looking in MEXICO

Im not mexican but this was apparently confirmed to a mexican lady I met at work when I told her that my gf is from there....she said "you must like pretty girls then"...then again who likes ugly ones...

Originally Posted by bel air

hows mazatlan?

ohwell.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
safety wise? mazatlan is pretty safe, A LOT of tourists stay there

I'd never stay there though, every time we drive to mexico we pass this city and its extremely humid and hot
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom