Miami Thrice can't keep Kobe out their mouths Vol Obsession

I told yall. Lebron and Wade is low key jealous of Kobe success. These two douche would smile in Kobe face but would stab him in the back if given the opportunity.

I told yall. Lebron and Wade is low key jealous of Kobe success. These two douche would smile in Kobe face but would stab him in the back if given the opportunity.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

h3at23 wrote:

That's like me getting in trouble at my job, Managers call me in their office to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

More irony! This kinda sounds like your idol, doesn't it? Does Eagle, Colorado ring a bell?

All you have to do is cross out "my job" and replace it with "the hotel", cross out "in their office" and replace it with "over", and cross out "manager" and replace it with "Sheriffs".
That's like me getting in trouble at my job the hotel, Managers Sheriffs call me in their office over to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

laugh.gif

The End!

FAIL

YOUR TEACHERS FAIL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

h3at23 wrote:

That's like me getting in trouble at my job, Managers call me in their office to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

More irony! This kinda sounds like your idol, doesn't it? Does Eagle, Colorado ring a bell?

All you have to do is cross out "my job" and replace it with "the hotel", cross out "in their office" and replace it with "over", and cross out "manager" and replace it with "Sheriffs".
That's like me getting in trouble at my job the hotel, Managers Sheriffs call me in their office over to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

laugh.gif

The End!

FAIL

YOUR TEACHERS FAIL

I haven't been on here lately. I'm absolutely SHOCKED to see that the vast majority of Laker fans on here have found a way to justify such a horrible performance. Do you guys realize that anyone in the industry with any known credibility disagrees with you?

Bryant was sick in the Phoenix series, let's leave it at that. Thank Chris Wallace's mental ******ation for the the following series, not Bryant. I can think of 15 other players who could have done what Bryant did in the Finals and still "lead" that team to a chip because of the supporting cast.

I haven't been on here lately. I'm absolutely SHOCKED to see that the vast majority of Laker fans on here have found a way to justify such a horrible performance. Do you guys realize that anyone in the industry with any known credibility disagrees with you?

Bryant was sick in the Phoenix series, let's leave it at that. Thank Chris Wallace's mental ******ation for the the following series, not Bryant. I can think of 15 other players who could have done what Bryant did in the Finals and still "lead" that team to a chip because of the supporting cast.

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Name Them

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Name Them

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by DubA169

damn i feel bad for heat. As one of the only die hard heat fans,he's gonna be in so many arguments for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

They are going to get a lot of criticism even if they win it all.  Whether you think that's right or wrong, that's how it's gonna be.

Heat can win 6 straight, but LeBron will still be remembered as the dude who had to go to a stacked team, betrayed his hometown, and quit in the playoffs.  People don't forget things.

I'm not saying I agree with that, but...

i'm talking about he3t the person. he's one of the only fie hard heat fans on NT... or in the country

yes lebron will be remembered that way and i do agree with it

damn i feel bad for heat. As one of the only die hard heat fans,he's gonna be in so many arguments for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

They are going to get a lot of criticism even if they win it all.  Whether you think that's right or wrong, that's how it's gonna be.

Heat can win 6 straight, but LeBron will still be remembered as the dude who had to go to a stacked team, betrayed his hometown, and quit in the playoffs.  People don't forget things.

i'm talking about he3t the person. he's one of the only fie hard heat fans on NT... or in the country

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Aww man, they wanna win championships too like Kobe? where'd you get that crazy idea? Yeah they're douches for that.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Aww man, they wanna win championships too like Kobe? where'd you get that crazy idea? Yeah they're douches for that.

laugh.gif

I'm good with that. While ppl are sweating stupid @+@*, I'll be celebrating
pimp.gif

P.s. LeBron didn't go to a stacked team, he made them a stacked team

laugh.gif

I'm good with that. While ppl are sweating stupid @+@*, I'll be celebrating
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IwearJORDAN4LIFE

I dont think Kobe would do what james is doing. Would Kobe risk his legacy to win more championships?
Kobe didn't need to run away to try and create a legacy for himself...he has already cemented himself one with the Lakers.  Kobe is great enough to make his own legacy by staying with the Lakers.  the only question that remains about Kobe's legacy is, "what jersey # are they going to hang in the rafters when he's finally finished?"

Kobe/Laker haters are always going to find something wrong.  he could score 101pts in a game and some would still focus on that he didn't have enough assists.  the fact remains that he has already won 5 chips, 3 MVPs, 1 olympic gold medal, 3 all-star MVPs, and an 81pt game and even if he retired today he is going to the HoF as a first round candidate.  Kobe/Laker haters should enjoy his game for what it is while he's still playing, because people are still going to talk about him and his greatness for generations to come.  how often does Jordan's bad shooting percentage in some games, missed game winners, losing in the playoffs, or that Paxton hit a 3 to help out come up?  most people simply remember his greatness now that he doesn't play and i'm pretty positive when Kobe is finally finished playing people will mainly remember his greatness.

Lebron will most likely win a chip, but it will be tainted (as is KG's) by the fact he couldn't do it with his original team.

Originally Posted by IwearJORDAN4LIFE

I dont think Kobe would do what james is doing. Would Kobe risk his legacy to win more championships?
Kobe didn't need to run away to try and create a legacy for himself...he has already cemented himself one with the Lakers.  Kobe is great enough to make his own legacy by staying with the Lakers.  the only question that remains about Kobe's legacy is, "what jersey # are they going to hang in the rafters when he's finally finished?"

Kobe/Laker haters are always going to find something wrong.  he could score 101pts in a game and some would still focus on that he didn't have enough assists.  the fact remains that he has already won 5 chips, 3 MVPs, 1 olympic gold medal, 3 all-star MVPs, and an 81pt game and even if he retired today he is going to the HoF as a first round candidate.  Kobe/Laker haters should enjoy his game for what it is while he's still playing, because people are still going to talk about him and his greatness for generations to come.  how often does Jordan's bad shooting percentage in some games, missed game winners, losing in the playoffs, or that Paxton hit a 3 to help out come up?  most people simply remember his greatness now that he doesn't play and i'm pretty positive when Kobe is finally finished playing people will mainly remember his greatness.

Lebron will most likely win a chip, but it will be tainted (as is KG's) by the fact he couldn't do it with his original team.

h3at23 wrote:

Not stacked, but a team with Wade and Bosh on it are already championship contenders. i think people are forgetting how good wade is.

h3at23 wrote:

Not stacked, but a team with Wade and Bosh on it are already championship contenders. i think people are forgetting how good wade is.

So because you can't win a championship with your original team, it's tainted? These arent baseball records. No one is cheating to obtain them. You can't blame him for wanting to win.

Now, if you want to say LeBron's legacy/image is tainted, that's fair.

So because you can't win a championship with your original team, it's tainted? These arent baseball records. No one is cheating to obtain them. You can't blame him for wanting to win.

Now, if you want to say LeBron's legacy/image is tainted, that's fair.

Why are ya'll glossing over Kobe's petulant summer of 07? That *!$ was ∞ times worse than The Decision "Ship his !@* out!" and demanding a trade from a situation he had a large part in creating. The only reason it didn't happen was because the Lakers wanted Luol Deng in the trade. KOBE WANTED TO SCREW THE LAKERS INTO ACCEPTING A GARBAGE TRADE ALA KWAME FOR GASOL. Real Laker fans like holden and ska know what this guy is about but some of you Kobe fans are an embarrassment to LAL nation.

Why are ya'll glossing over Kobe's petulant summer of 07? That *!$ was ∞ times worse than The Decision "Ship his !@* out!" and demanding a trade from a situation he had a large part in creating. The only reason it didn't happen was because the Lakers wanted Luol Deng in the trade. KOBE WANTED TO SCREW THE LAKERS INTO ACCEPTING A GARBAGE TRADE ALA KWAME FOR GASOL. Real Laker fans like holden and ska know what this guy is about but some of you Kobe fans are an embarrassment to LAL nation.

h3at23 wrote:

I dont know man. Maybe contend in the east but not the championship.

Back
Top Bottom