Miami Thrice can't keep Kobe out their mouths Vol Obsession

Originally Posted by DubA169

h3at23 wrote:

P.s. LeBron didn't go to a stacked team, he made them a stacked team

Not stacked, but a team with Wade and Bosh on it are already championship contenders. i think people are forgetting how good wade is.

I dont know man. Maybe contend in the east but not the championship.

Yeah, I'm sure Wade would have admitted "Yeah yo, my man Bron quick on those sorry *@# Cavs".

Yeah, I'm sure Wade would have admitted "Yeah yo, my man Bron quick on those sorry *@# Cavs".

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

X...

Everyone had a bad game in Game 7. EVERYONE.

1. No they didn't. At least not as bad as Kobe.

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.
He's not god.  At the end of the day he's human and all of these superstars are subject to bad games.  Yea they will be slammed by the media for it, and we get it you hate kobe lol.  Move on do we really need to see you whining in every thread.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

X...

Everyone had a bad game in Game 7. EVERYONE.

1. No they didn't. At least not as bad as Kobe.

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.
He's not god.  At the end of the day he's human and all of these superstars are subject to bad games.  Yea they will be slammed by the media for it, and we get it you hate kobe lol.  Move on do we really need to see you whining in every thread.

Originally Posted by peks03

Kobe/Laker haters are always going to find something wrong.  he could score 101pts in a game and some would still focus on that he didn't have enough assists.  the fact remains that he has already won 5 chips, 3 MVPs, 1 olympic gold medal, 3 all-star MVPs, and an 81pt game and even if he retired today he is going to the HoF as a first round candidate.  Kobe/Laker haters should enjoy his game for what it is while he's still playing, because people are still going to talk about him and his greatness for generations to come.  how often does Jordan's bad shooting percentage in some games, missed game winners, losing in the playoffs, or that Paxton hit a 3 to help out come up?  most people simply remember his greatness now that he doesn't play and i'm pretty positive when Kobe is finally finished playing people will mainly remember his greatness.

Lebron will most likely win a chip, but it will be tainted (as is KG's) by the fact he couldn't do it with his original team.

Word? What years were these 3 MVP's you speak of?

Kobe/Laker haters are always going to find something wrong.  he could score 101pts in a game and some would still focus on that he didn't have enough assists.  the fact remains that he has already won 5 chips, 3 MVPs, 1 olympic gold medal, 3 all-star MVPs, and an 81pt game and even if he retired today he is going to the HoF as a first round candidate.  Kobe/Laker haters should enjoy his game for what it is while he's still playing, because people are still going to talk about him and his greatness for generations to come.  how often does Jordan's bad shooting percentage in some games, missed game winners, losing in the playoffs, or that Paxton hit a 3 to help out come up?  most people simply remember his greatness now that he doesn't play and i'm pretty positive when Kobe is finally finished playing people will mainly remember his greatness.

Lebron will most likely win a chip, but it will be tainted (as is KG's) by the fact he couldn't do it with his original team.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

damn i feel bad for heat. As one of the only die hard heat fans,he's gonna be in so many arguments for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

They are going to get a lot of criticism even if they win it all.  Whether you think that's right or wrong, that's how it's gonna be.

Heat can win 6 straight, but LeBron will still be remembered as the dude who had to go to a stacked team, betrayed his hometown, and quit in the playoffs.  People don't forget things.

I'm not saying I agree with that, but...

i'm talking about he3t the person. he's one of the only fie hard heat fans on NT... or in the country

yes lebron will be remembered that way and i do agree with it

I'm good with that. While ppl are sweating stupid @+@*, I'll be celebrating
pimp.gif

@DubA Yeah dude I didn't think you were a Heat fan.  That wasn't intended at you, but everyone.  
@h3at23 Yeah I got you man.  LeBron did make them stacked, but I still feel a Wade/Bosh MIA team would be contenders.  Let's be real.. They would've got another good player because they would have a good amount of $ to spend if LBJ didn't go there.  I'm with you on the celebrating.  That's your team.  They got stacked.  I'd be the same way if Wade and Bosh were in CLE... 

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

damn i feel bad for heat. As one of the only die hard heat fans,he's gonna be in so many arguments for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

They are going to get a lot of criticism even if they win it all.  Whether you think that's right or wrong, that's how it's gonna be.

Heat can win 6 straight, but LeBron will still be remembered as the dude who had to go to a stacked team, betrayed his hometown, and quit in the playoffs.  People don't forget things.

I'm not saying I agree with that, but...

i'm talking about he3t the person. he's one of the only fie hard heat fans on NT... or in the country

yes lebron will be remembered that way and i do agree with it

I'm good with that. While ppl are sweating stupid @+@*, I'll be celebrating
pimp.gif

@DubA Yeah dude I didn't think you were a Heat fan.  That wasn't intended at you, but everyone.  
@h3at23 Yeah I got you man.  LeBron did make them stacked, but I still feel a Wade/Bosh MIA team would be contenders.  Let's be real.. They would've got another good player because they would have a good amount of $ to spend if LBJ didn't go there.  I'm with you on the celebrating.  That's your team.  They got stacked.  I'd be the same way if Wade and Bosh were in CLE... 

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

He's probably including his 2 Finals MVP's.

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

He's probably including his 2 Finals MVP's.

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''
tired.gif

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again. When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am.''
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DC5 06

tired.gif

Did wade really said that?

Originally Posted by DC5 06

tired.gif

Did wade really said that?

Wade still one of my favorite players in the L[favorite non-laker], but that could probably change once I see their[the heats] antics this season lol

Hopefully he doesn't do anything to make me hate him again

Wade still one of my favorite players in the L[favorite non-laker], but that could probably change once I see their[the heats] antics this season lol

Hopefully he doesn't do anything to make me hate him again

Back
Top Bottom