Michael Jordan and his teammates...

shoeking2101

Banned
Bill Cartwright-"If you ever do anything like that again I will break your legs.."

Hadn't seen this clip in awhile and forgot just how ruthless MJ could be too his teammates.

Clip is from sportscentury:

Bill Cartwright-"If you ever do anything like that again I will break your legs.."

Hadn't seen this clip in awhile and forgot just how ruthless MJ could be too his teammates.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

You're a known certified MJ hater, *#%@ outta here with this thread.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

You're a known certified MJ hater, *#%@ outta here with this thread.

"I hope there's a jumpshot in there." – Michael to Stacey King who was walking into the locker room with a box.

"I hope there's a jumpshot in there." – Michael to Stacey King who was walking into the locker room with a box.

my favorite brutal mj story is when he punched steve kerr in the eye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
that what the vid was about. i think everybody already knows about that incident, never heard MJ speak on it tho

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
that what the vid was about. i think everybody already knows about that incident, never heard MJ speak on it tho

I always liked the fact that he called Will Perdue Will Vanderbilt - because he didn't deserve to be named after a big 10 school (even though it's spelled differently).

I always liked the fact that he called Will Perdue Will Vanderbilt - because he didn't deserve to be named after a big 10 school (even though it's spelled differently).

I guess when you win championships you get a pass for this kind of behavior and it's based on your passion to win. If you're someone like TO, you're a terrible teammate who is a cancer to the team.

I guess when you win championships you get a pass for this kind of behavior and it's based on your passion to win. If you're someone like TO, you're a terrible teammate who is a cancer to the team.

does anyone know what MJ documentary that was from....Looks like an ESPN sports century one, but the narration is different...Lmk if you have any info

does anyone know what MJ documentary that was from....Looks like an ESPN sports century one, but the narration is different...Lmk if you have any info

Originally Posted by proph515

That actually IS from the SportsCentury mini documentary.

btw, that came out in 2000ish.  Tell us something we don't already know about Mike.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom