Michael Jordan and his teammates...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You're gonna upset a lot of NTers talking about their Majesty like that. I already see cats in here defending him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's funny how MJ can do NO wrong in the eyes of so many blind fans.
Who defended him?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You're gonna upset a lot of NTers talking about their Majesty like that. I already see cats in here defending him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's funny how MJ can do NO wrong in the eyes of so many blind fans.
Who defended him?

Bet he made them win though.

Dudes in the NBA now cry too much ... probably would have asked for a trade if MJ talked to them like this.

Bet he made them win though.

Dudes in the NBA now cry too much ... probably would have asked for a trade if MJ talked to them like this.

Michael Jordan was a phenomenal athlete but it was a well known fact that he had an awful personality and attitude towards the role players around him. I don't see how it can take away from the fact that he is undoubtedly the greatest basketball player of all time.

Michael Jordan was a phenomenal athlete but it was a well known fact that he had an awful personality and attitude towards the role players around him. I don't see how it can take away from the fact that he is undoubtedly the greatest basketball player of all time.

I don't think you guys know how the NBA worked back in the day.  Magic and Larry weren't nice guys.  These guys were warriors and they would cut your throats to win.  I don't understand when people complain that these guys are so mean.  The qualities that made them great also makes them buttheads.  This was a man's game.

MJ used to push his teammates by being an *** and Scottie used to bring them back into the fold (bad cop/good cop).  But then Scottie learned that the good cop only brings you to a certain level of success in Portland and tried to be an *** but it was too little, too late.

If people don't understand, check out Knicks/Bulls or Bulls/Pistons games on Youtube.  You will see what the opponents did to the Bulls so they had to be tough to win.  MJ toughened them up.

I don't think you guys know how the NBA worked back in the day.  Magic and Larry weren't nice guys.  These guys were warriors and they would cut your throats to win.  I don't understand when people complain that these guys are so mean.  The qualities that made them great also makes them buttheads.  This was a man's game.

MJ used to push his teammates by being an *** and Scottie used to bring them back into the fold (bad cop/good cop).  But then Scottie learned that the good cop only brings you to a certain level of success in Portland and tried to be an *** but it was too little, too late.

If people don't understand, check out Knicks/Bulls or Bulls/Pistons games on Youtube.  You will see what the opponents did to the Bulls so they had to be tough to win.  MJ toughened them up.

not cool of MJ. but then again... Lebrong was BFF's and dancing partners with all his teammates and look at what that got him... sometimes you gotta be a d1ck to get what you want...

not cool of MJ. but then again... Lebrong was BFF's and dancing partners with all his teammates and look at what that got him... sometimes you gotta be a d1ck to get what you want...

Originally Posted by kdawg

I always liked the fact that he called Will Perdue Will Vanderbilt - because he didn't deserve to be named after a big 10 school (even though it's spelled differently).
cracks me up everytime this is mentioned...

Originally Posted by kdawg

I always liked the fact that he called Will Perdue Will Vanderbilt - because he didn't deserve to be named after a big 10 school (even though it's spelled differently).
cracks me up everytime this is mentioned...

there was also the stacey king incident. supposedly, stacey brought something in the locker room and mj commented "did that come with a jump shot?" lol. he was notorious though, from what i heard.

but so was bird. i heard he was the biggest trash talker on teh court. and john stockton? one of the dirtiest player on the court. there's a lot that the fans dont know on what goes on with these players.

Back
Top Bottom