Michael Jordan and his teammates...

Originally Posted by proph515

does anyone know what MJ documentary that was from....Looks like an ESPN sports century one, but the narration is different...Lmk if you have any info

That actually IS from the SportsCentury mini documentary.

btw, that came out in 2000ish.  Tell us something we don't already know about Mike.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

I guess when you win championships you get a pass for this kind of behavior and it's based on your passion to win. If you're someone like TO, you're a terrible teammate who is a cancer to the team.

No. It's because people are way too sensitive/mentally weak nowadays. Word to the article I read the other day about Rashad Mccants not being able to find a job right now because he doesn't smile on the court.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

I guess when you win championships you get a pass for this kind of behavior and it's based on your passion to win. If you're someone like TO, you're a terrible teammate who is a cancer to the team.

No. It's because people are way too sensitive/mentally weak nowadays. Word to the article I read the other day about Rashad Mccants not being able to find a job right now because he doesn't smile on the court.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Bill Cartwright-"If you ever do anything like that again I will break your legs.."

Hadn't seen this clip in awhile and forgot just how ruthless MJ could be too his teammates.

Clip is from sportscentury:

You're a known certified MJ hater, *#%@ outta here with this thread.

Que? Ima known MJ hater? I just forgot how vile he could be at his teammates at times, that's all. Doesn't take away from who he was at a player. I have never "hated"' on MJ, or anybody else on this board.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Bill Cartwright-"If you ever do anything like that again I will break your legs.."

Hadn't seen this clip in awhile and forgot just how ruthless MJ could be too his teammates.

Clip is from sportscentury:

You're a known certified MJ hater, *#%@ outta here with this thread.

Que? Ima known MJ hater? I just forgot how vile he could be at his teammates at times, that's all. Doesn't take away from who he was at a player. I have never "hated"' on MJ, or anybody else on this board.

roll.gif
BJ armstrong . But yea Mike is a #@$@ in locker room and off court. If only people know he was a elitelist $!%*%@$!% off the court smh

Kwame Brown career was shattered as soon as he work out with Jordan

roll.gif
BJ armstrong . But yea Mike is a #@$@ in locker room and off court. If only people know he was a elitelist $!%*%@$!% off the court smh

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif

Kwame Brown was destined for failure

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

roll.gif

Kwame Brown was destined for failure

You're gonna upset a lot of NTers talking about their Majesty like that. I already see cats in here defending him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's funny how MJ can do NO wrong in the eyes of so many blind fans.

You're gonna upset a lot of NTers talking about their Majesty like that. I already see cats in here defending him
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's funny how MJ can do NO wrong in the eyes of so many blind fans.

This is no secret that Jordan made scapegoats of teammates he played with..Jordan thought he was the best..and everyone was inferior to him..that's the competitive side of him..look at how he bashed Byron Russell at his Hall of Fame speech..

This is no secret that Jordan made scapegoats of teammates he played with..Jordan thought he was the best..and everyone was inferior to him..that's the competitive side of him..look at how he bashed Byron Russell at his Hall of Fame speech..

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by NobleKane

my favorite brutal mj story is when he punched steve kerr in the eye
laugh.gif
that what the vid was about. i think everybody already knows about that incident, never heard MJ speak on it tho

that is our lovable prick right there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by NobleKane

my favorite brutal mj story is when he punched steve kerr in the eye
laugh.gif
that what the vid was about. i think everybody already knows about that incident, never heard MJ speak on it tho

that is our lovable prick right there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom