Michael Jordan and his teammates...

there was also the stacey king incident. supposedly, stacey brought something in the locker room and mj commented "did that come with a jump shot?" lol. he was notorious though, from what i heard.

but so was bird. i heard he was the biggest trash talker on teh court. and john stockton? one of the dirtiest player on the court. there's a lot that the fans dont know on what goes on with these players.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by kdawg

I always liked the fact that he called Will Perdue Will Vanderbilt - because he didn't deserve to be named after a big 10 school (even though it's spelled differently).
cracks me up everytime this is mentioned...

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by kdawg

I always liked the fact that he called Will Perdue Will Vanderbilt - because he didn't deserve to be named after a big 10 school (even though it's spelled differently).
cracks me up everytime this is mentioned...

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone knew Jordan was an d*&% off the court, but hey he won so it doesn't matter really.

Everyone knew Jordan was an d*&% off the court, but hey he won so it doesn't matter really.

Jordan... 6 rings.. CAN do ALL wrong in anybody's eyes because he's the greatest. Ain't nobody gonna detract +%%% from HIS legacy. Ya'll don't even pretend not to see it, Ya'll see it, but just don't care
laugh.gif

Kobe... 5 rings.. people still complain when he complains about a call, like it's not his job to try and win ANY way possible. Yeah, he's BEEN a prick, but so was MJ. At least Kobe and MJ got it honest, through Ws..

LBJ... no rings... gets to dance in games and play photoshoot during warm ups. He got his prick ways from Kobe no doubt, but at least Kobe came in winning. LA built that monster. St.V.St.M / Akron, OH built the Lebron monster.

I've always had beef with all 3 statements. And yet, I empathize with all 3 of these tragic heroes.

Jordan... 6 rings.. CAN do ALL wrong in anybody's eyes because he's the greatest. Ain't nobody gonna detract +%%% from HIS legacy. Ya'll don't even pretend not to see it, Ya'll see it, but just don't care
laugh.gif

Kobe... 5 rings.. people still complain when he complains about a call, like it's not his job to try and win ANY way possible. Yeah, he's BEEN a prick, but so was MJ. At least Kobe and MJ got it honest, through Ws..

LBJ... no rings... gets to dance in games and play photoshoot during warm ups. He got his prick ways from Kobe no doubt, but at least Kobe came in winning. LA built that monster. St.V.St.M / Akron, OH built the Lebron monster.

I've always had beef with all 3 statements. And yet, I empathize with all 3 of these tragic heroes.

Back
Top Bottom